• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Hey!

mack_and_cheez

Bells
Hello! I'm Mackenzie. I've been playing New Leaf for a while but I didn't start trading and stuff online until a few months ago. Idk if people normally do this but here's few fun facts about me:
~ My favorite furniture series is the cabin furniture
~ My favorite special characters are Harriet and KK Slider
~ I got the game for Christmas when I was 8 and I have been playing it for 5 years now
~ I dance competitively and am at the studio or performing 4+ days every week
~ On the rare occasion that I get some free time, I like to get coffee in game as well as irl : ]

Hi there, and welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy your time here. Cabin is a nice set! My favorite is definitely the sloppy furniture set.

Thank you! I've used the sloppy set in happy home designer and I really like it. Recently I've been thinking about collecting it for the second floor of my house 🏠

Welcome to the forums Mackenzie! ✨

I haven't played New Leaf (only New Horizons), but it's definitely interesting to see your fun facts! I'm also a fan of the sisterly villagers! 💗 Do you have anyone in your town at the moment that you especially like?

Hope you enjoy it here!

I forgot to mention that I saved up my money for a switch in 2022 and got one as well as new horizons! My favorite is probably Flo ☺️

Hiii Mackenzie, welcome to TBT! I hope you have a fun time here! 💜

The cabin furniture is great! I’ve always liked how warm and cozy it looks. Is there anything you’re hoping to do in-game before the online servers shut down in April?

It’s awesome that you‘re a competitive dancer! What type of dance(s) do you do? ☺️

Welcome Mackenzie! I started with New Horizons in February 2022, and then I caved in and bought New Leaf a few months later. I've never had Flo on ant of my islands, maybe I'll move her in when someone leaves. I love K.K. too, I rushed through my first island to get K.K.! 🙂

Back