• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

what are your favorite Halloween 2022 collectibles?

favorite Halloween 2022 collectible(s)?

• Total voters

xSuperMario64x

on hiatus
Bells
Switch
8558-0128-9692
Island
He/him
Bluebird of Happiness Plush
I know there is another thread like this asking which ones yall got (or are getting), but I'm interested in knowing which ones are your favorites!

personally, I really love the shadow kitty plush, the angel wings potion, and the rainbow candy! 😊🌈💞

but all the new collectibles are fabulous this time around, the staff have really outdone themselves with these and the fair collectibles!! 😵

Shadow kitty plush is gorgeous 🥰 Love rainbow candy but wasn’t lucky (so happy for you getting 3💜, would love one someday).

I love the potions and the angel wings is just amazing 😍

My favorites are the Shadow/Fancy Kitty Plushes, the Angel Wings Potion, and the Rainbow Candy! It looks like I’m gonna have to choose which kitty to get as I now won’t have enough Ghostly Gold for both, it’ll be a hard decision 😔

Edit: It took some cold, hard TBT but now I have both!

Last edited:
When I first saw the collectables I was pumped to see the rafflesia, but the rainbow candy & ghastly egg are also pretty awesome. All the collectables blew me away this time.

at first, i was basically only really wanted the raven + angel wings potions and didn't really mind about the rainbow candy. though i sort of changed my mind about the rainbow candy when i bought 90 yellow candies. now i plan for a row of rainbow candies for my dream lineup 😌

i like the other collectibles aswell!! especially the shadow kitty plush, though they wouldn't be used in a lineup you know

The angel wings potion and rainbow candy are my favorites the rest aren't for me
wish the raven wings potion was a darker black

The potions are my favorites so I voted for both of them. The Raven Wing Potion is number 1 and the Angel Wings Potion just slightly below it. All of the collectibles look amazing, though! I wish I could afford one of each!

1. Gastly Egg
2. Shadow Kitty Plush
3. Angel Wings Potion

Those are probably my top 3.. I'm still having a hard time figuring out what I'm gonna go for... I might buy 5 eggs and 5 kitties, though that won't leave me enough for anything else!

I love both of the kitties, Ghastly, and the spectral preserves. I’m not super into the potions, but I’ll grab a raven wings potion if I have the gold left over.

the shadow kitty and fancy kitty plushies are my top 2 faves, primarily because i’ve been wanting a black cat collectible (specifically a plushie because i adore them, or even a kiki collectible) for so long, and i’m so happy we finally have one! i love that the shadow kitty plush resembles a ‘normal’ black cat (i bought mine in remembrance of my late black cat, zeva 🖤), but the fancy kitty is definitely my favourite of the 2. i just love the splashes of colour!

i also adore the angel wings potion, the spectral preserves and the rainbow candy! my first thought when i saw the potion was the angel wings wand mockup @Cheremtasy made a while ago! would still love an angel wings wand someday, but the potion is also stunning! i love the pearlescent look to it. <3 the spectral preserves are glowingly beautiful (bummed i wasn’t able to afford them), and the rainbow candy is a dream come true! i love rainbow collectibles. 😩

Last edited:
Angel Wings Potion.

I love angels and they mean a lot to me for some reason. My Christmas tree is literally angel themed every year, the exception being a Strawberry Shortcake ornament that my mom got me.
I love angels. This is now my favorite collectible of all time (and I have four of them already LOL)

Here are my top 3 favourites

1. Gastly Halloweaster Egg
I couldn't be more in love! And with Scarlet and Violet soon releasing this month I think its so appropriate. The Gastly line is one of my favourites so I needed multiple 👻👻👻👻👻

2. Raven Wings Potion
This potion is so cool looking. The dark sinister colours make it a good Halloween potion. I needed it and the Angel Wings for my first row of potions. Since I'm a Wraith I love it even more lol

3. Angel Wings Potion
I love rainbow, pearlescent colours of this potion. Not quite what I expected for a Halloween event but its definitely beautiful.

Shadow Kitty, Gastly Egg and Rainbow Candy are my faves. I also managed to get one of each so I’m happy.

After that I also like both potions and the Fancy Kitty they just aren’t my style so I don’t plan on getting them.

As odd as it may sound, since I am not aiming to get it, is the Rafflesia. I like how the background would actually fit in with the other collectibles we got from the last event. And seeing that flower always reminds me of pokemon because of vileplume so I generally really like that flower. So far it is looking like I am going to fall short on my gold for fancy kitty, so I will probably just settle for shadow kitty and grab a rafflesia too. I also think if I dont grab a rafflesia I may regret not doing so later.

edit, yeah I think I am going to get an half army of rafflesia instead. I just really like it. If I can get the tbt in time, they can be paired with the fireworks if there isn't a limit.
1667500134240.png

Last edited:
Both kitty plushes of course. Shadow kitty plush is never leaving my lineup. Fancy kitty plush is just 🥰😺💖 though I can never afford it I can admire it's plushie goodness from afar, like the butterfly collectables. 🦋 Maybe next year. Perhaps I'll go for the Angel wings too. (You know, 'cause Angelcat. LOL.) 😇🐈

Shadow Kitty, without a doubt. However, I love that the staff brought the rafflesia back. That thing was so cool back in WW.

nooooo it's so hard to choose and I really want to say all of them... But my top 3 are (in no particular order) ...

524.jpg
Shadow Kitty Plush! I love the simple cat design. Very comforting.
523.jpg
Gourdy! It looks so sad. I want to be its friend. I feel like more people should befriend it.
521.jpg
Rafflesia! I bet this would look awesome with some flea collectibles dancing on top of it (though that would mean new fleas would have to be released~).

Honorable mentions (also in no particular order):
525.jpg
Angel Wings Potion. I like the iridescence!
522.jpg
Spectral Preserves. Love the little spectral dude peeking out from the jar.
529.jpg
Gastly Halloweaster Egg. Hehe... Ghost.

I'm not thinking of making a lineup for this set, so collector mode it is :)

Back