• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

What are your Dreamies and why?

Lily is my only real favorite villager. She has such a cute color combination and I love her personality.

I picked some of my dreamies for aesthetics, but a lot of them I picked for nostalgic purposes. ^^" I had Kiki and Olivia in my town for over a year, and they've been two of my favorites since the Gamecube days! I let them move on and replaced them with Mitzi and Kitty, who I'd also had in my GC town. ^^

Lobo was my favorite in Wild World, and now I'm desperately trying to get him back! He looks like a fierce werewolf, but secretly he's a huge softie.

When it comes to my dreamies, with the exception of Lily and Beardo, I based them off how cute their look was. Lily is my dreamie because I've had her is all my towns in the AC games, so I had to still have her. Beardo though...I wanted him because I thought he was so silly looking and he instantly became a dreamie of mine.

All of my dreamies were chosen because of the experiences I've had with them.

My first one was Melba. She was in my first WW town, and she was so nice (I love the normals!)! She was the first villager I got a picture from, and she gave me a nice nickname ('sunshine'!). I was so sad when she moved away...

Alfonso and Felicity were two of my starters in my first CF town, and they soon became my favourites. Felicity is just so adorable, and I knew Alfonso was going to be one of my favourites when I first heard his catchphrase ('it'sa me'!). Sadly, the Wii I had my first town on broke, so I couldn't see them anymore. But fairly recently, I got Alfonso back in my NL town! Yay!

I've had Poppy since my early days of playing NL (she wasn't a starter, though). She's also cute, and she has the same personality as Melba, so she soon became one of my favourites! I got Eugene one day through Streetpass, and he moved in where I had some flowers, so we didn't have a good start. However, I grew to like him and his smug personality. Also, he's a koala that wears sunglasses. 'Nuff said.

My favourite is Tammy because she's, as I've said before, Winnie-the-Pooh's sassy older sister. I love her 'tude, and she's hilarious and always really lovely to my mayor, and I was delighted when she moved into my town (Pawnee) because her name (Ron's psycho ex-girlfriend) and phrase (Ya Heard, with Perd!) are both P&R references.

My dreamie is Goldie because I really want a golden retriever in real life, but my circumstances are all wrong, so I really want one living in my village instead D:

I chose Olivia, Ankha, Tangy, Punchy, Moe, Kid Cat and Lolly because I wanted to make a cat town and I thought they were really cute. Kabuki and Felicity were originally place holders until I could get Rosie and Tom, but I decided to keep them because I liked them so much. :)

Ugh i have so many...I just look at the personalities and scroll and i'm like "i want that one....and that one....and that one...." LOL

I love ankha the most...she was a little abrasive at first but after a while she became really nice

Well, I finally have all of my perma-villagers in both of my towns, but if I had to narrow it down...

Flurry is my absolute BFF in the game. I used to have an albino hamster when I was around 19 or so, so she's doubly special to me.

Stitches has been a favorite of mine since I first played WW. Love that little teddy bear.

Also: pretty much every rabbit villager. Or at least the ones living in my all-bunny town: Chrissy, Francine, Bunnie, Mira, O'Hare, Gaston, Coco, Genji, Cole, and Ruby.

-Gayle - she's pink alligator with heart on her snout, gorgeous blue eyes and sweet normal personality - her being (cute) alligator is quite unique as often when you think "cute" your first thoughts are rather about squirrels, cubs, hamsters or deers, and here she is - pink 'gator paired with cutest personality ever.

-Nate - at first when I've moved into my town I hated him and wanted him to go as soon as possible - he was that creepy, green mono-brow bear with nothing interesting about him, but time had passed and once I spotted him talking with other villager (guess it was uchi) and he just burst into tears (over melted ice-cream, no less) and it was paired with text like "mwee mwee" (lol) that I couldn't help it - he was so cute that somehow it all made me do 180 on him - now he's my sweet, overgrown teddy-bear

-Caroline/Tutu/Chops/Naomi/Del/Puddles - I just really liked their design/color scheme - Caroline has clashing colors of red and blonde with blue eyes, Tutu is a polar bear (and one of better designed bears out there too), Chops, well, I noticed not many people likes pigs and I kinda did some research on pig villagers and he looked fabulous with that moustache and chinese shirt and same goes to Naomi (plus she have nice eyes), Del is alligator and froggy is all pink :D Also, because they're low tier, so kinda rare and I'm real sucker for unique villagers. Yep, I'm shallow, just like that.

I'm also trying my luck with villagers like Marcel as they the ones that probably stand out the most. Just lately had an idea that if I ever reset my town (almost no chance) I would like to do a town with kinda japanes-y/theatre/distincitve looking villagers like Marcel, Kabuki, Pietro, Chester, Analisa, Greta, Genji, Snake, Muffy and either Clay or Flip.

There are a lot of characters in acnl that I love, such as Fang, Midge, Annalise, Shari, Punchy, Goldie, I could list more but honestly, Julian has been one of my favourites for a long time. He's a fabulous blue unicorn like how can you not love that. He's been my dreamie for over two years, I haven't got him yet but hopefully I will one day. :)

Most of my dreamies are villagers I had in earlier games: Carmen, Merry, Grizzly, Coco, Ankha, Scoot, Octavian. But I have a few new romances with Kid Cat, the Octopi Marina and Zucker (though I call him Takoyaki Ball), Pancetti, Flora and Moe :) I do love the way certain characters look, but really, it's all about the feel and fit for me. I honestly think that two lazies or peppies (and so on) can have very different personalities and interact with you in different ways. Take Merry and Carmen. Merry is a bit zany, but Carmen is an out and out freak in the best way possible. The things that come out of her mouth are beyond insane!

Mine are all in my sig but the two I had and is trying to get back is Zucker and Stitches.

I just have a thing for Zucker and his takoyaki appearance and flan shirt. Like he and Stitches are my spirit animals. I'm lazy and all I want to do is eat and sleep.

Stitches reminds me of a stuffed bunny my dad won for me at the fair when I was younger. It was an orange bunny with different patches of color on him, looked just like Stitches except a bunny!

Out of my list, the only one who I've ever had before is Pippy.
I wanted a new experience, so I picked out a few villagers who I liked but haven't had, then I looked at their houses to make sure the fit in well. I've picked out one of each personality except smug (although I'm leaning towards Graham for that), and I'm still pondering on who the extra two should be.

I think that out of my current list, my favourites are Pippy and Pashmina.

Last edited:
Lobo was my BFF in Wild World. He gave me his picture and everything!
Ankha is just soooo pretty. An Egyptian cat!
Nana and Deli are MONKEYS. MONKEYYYYYS. I've always loved monkeys. MONKEYYYYS. ok i'll stop
Eugene is, like, The Fonz as a KOALA. KOALAAAAAAA ok I really need to stop that BUT SERIOUSLY HE. IS. THE FONZ. AGAAAAA~
Curlos is just...really pretty, and I love Smugs, and I need a new Smug since Chops is gone and I'm not really attached to Jacques, who I got from someone's void.

I really like Lobo because he's a wolf and he also shares my birthday. I also really like Hazel because in my opinion, she's actually quite cute and I just love her.

Back