• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

What are your Dreamies and why?

Unintentional Dreamies - Mathilda, Gruff, Flora, Canberra, Kidd
Dreamies I loved from the start - Astrid, Marina, Zucker, Walt, Lyman.

Mathilda - was the first of any of them to move in. She moved in completely on her own and for awhile I had been dying to get my hands on a kangaroo or koala villager since those are the only 2, aside from the Octopi that I never had in ACCF.
Originally I had desperately wanted Astrid or Kitt. I liked both of them. But then Mathilda decided to move in randomly and after awhile I began to click with her and enjoy her - Not too much of an interesting story to it.

Gruff - One day I was walking by and I noticed someone was camping in the Campsite(Igloo) and I walked in. I had no idea he even existed but I liked his green fur, it's a color you don't see much for a villager. I spoke with him for a bit, contemplated and decided to give him a shot. Now he and Mathilda are a couple in my town. Went to each other's birthdays and are always rumored about.

Flora - She was a more recent villager, she moved in about 2 months ago. the peppy villager I really wanted at the time was Puddles, I thought she was absolutely adorable. But then Flora came into my campsite, she looked so sweet and so loving I succumbed instantly and let her move in.

Canberra - In my cycle town when I started it up she moved in randomly as the 6th villager of the town, although previously I thought her ugly because of her face I stopped judging her by that and liked her in comparison to many other uchis. When she was ready to move I had no hesitation to invite her to my main town.

Kidd - I'm still contemplating on either him or Keaton. I like Kidd's reserved look and personality. It's something my town desperately needs amidst all the snooty and cranky personalities as much as I love them.(They just blabber about whatever is on their mind).

Astrid - She was a dream come true :D And I mean this literally. When I originally was dying to have her move in I also wanted Marina. But I figured neither would ever show up at my campsite. One day after I got done taking a shower I checked my 3DS and sure enough someone was camping in my campsite - Most of the time when I thought of Astrid some ugly wanna-be would show up camping and i'd stare at them for 3 seconds and walk out. But this time I was hoping Marina would come in without Astrid crossing my thoughts whatsoever! And there she stood when I walked in, trotting around with her little joey in her pouch. We have been best friends ever since. And to equalize Mathilda and Gruff's love, she has settled down with Cyrano, although unfortunately i'm having second thoughts about him.

Marina and Zucker - Their story is the same. Their species is really unique. They look really unique. They look awesome. And I have Marina currently, still awaiting Zucker. Although Marina waits in my cycle town as my regular town is filled to the top until someone aside from my dreamies offer to move out(Only because my dreamies are generous enough as oppose to the other furballs).

Walt and Lyman - Just for the purpose of not adding to an already super long thread - These 2 are more recent dreamies. I always liked their species and always wanted to get my hands on them. Originally it was Sydney and Yuka for the Koalas because of ACCF and Kitt and Astrid because of ACCF as well. But these 2 I met one day in another town and I adored them. I thought they were really cool and their designs were neat. I looked into some more and now I have them both, Lyman only yesterday even!

- PS Sorry for such a long thread... I answered the question to the fullest :p

Tangy, Punchy, and Lolly!
They have a bit of a story behind them for me.

To me they represent pet cats we have/had.
Tangy reminds me of our older cat (16 an so years old) Pumpkin, even being that old now he looooves to be mister center of attention. Similar to Tangy though Tangy is a she xD
Punchy reminds me of my little kitty cat Oreo (she's around 13 years old but she's always been on the small size; she's a bit petite I think). Oreo has always been skittish when she was younger and even now, but she's also almost always found sleeping. She hates people wearing hats- and noisy shoes. She's a bit of a oddball as everyone else likes to call her, but I'm her favorite person of all she's met.
Lolly... I've wanted her since she was made a animal crossing character cause she was the first grey kitty I saw on the game that reminded me of Tiger. Tiger was Pumpkin's brother we got them when they were itty bitty, but even after flea baths and vet visits Tiger seemed a miss. At the time I was a bit to young to understand what was or well had happened, but he passed due to cancer. I to this day can still remember the last time I saw Tiger, I was holding him on our old couch he was all curled up then he sneezed blood on my arm. Mom took him off to the vet soon after, but that was my last moment-

sorry if this is too long or feelsy. And I know it may be silly but yeah that's my why. They remind me of our cats. <3

Fauna: She's very cute, her eyes are different, love her default outfit, she's a deer (a deer that's not a crazy, unrealistic color).
Marshal: He's a squirrel, he's adorable, I like his personality and his room.
Whitney: I love her look, love her personality more than Marshall's.

Hamuji/Hamphrey! I loved him the first moment I saw him. He's kinda grouchy but seems to be good company once he warms up to you. He's sort of like a grumpy grandpa. Plus, he's a hamster.

Hamsters are illegal in Australia :'(

Back