• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What Are You Happy About Today?

Today was a straight up blast! 😁

- Got up early and was productive at work. Finished everything for the week ahead of time so I can focus on other things starting tomorrow. 📊

- Came home and then went to the gym for my personal training session. Did a bunch of different exercises. It's so nice to see how much stronger I am now compared to when I started! 🏋️‍♂️

- Came home again and fed my kitties. My favorite is doing better now and I'm really glad as I was SUPER worried about her. 🐱

- Won the 50/50 for Acheron in Honkai: Star Rail and ended up E6'ing her, quite easily too I might add. She's already slaying for me. 🎮

- The Dallas MAVERICKS straight up balled OUT tonight and defeated the Sacramento Kings 132-96 in Sacramento!! Now that was fire. 🏀 🔥

- It's looking like the Stars may do the same, which if so will put them back into 1st in the NHL Central Division because the Avs lost finally today, lol 💀

- Was really, really happy reading through everyone's posts in the closing ceremony thread. There is SO much love for New Leaf on this forum that it's downright insane. It's going to be tough from here on out knowing that we can't do anything online in that game now. Thanks everyone for making this place more special than special. 💛 💚 💛

ABoJqvT.png

GmuTGWK.png

I visited a few more New Leaf dream addresses today!

Thanks to my fellow TBTers, I’ve already made some really good progress towards collecting the remaining items and DIYs I want in New Horizons!! ;v; I think once I'm finished with Lostglade, I might start trying to save up for the ACNH Switch Lite; I definitely don't want to reset, but I've had an idea for another island that I've really wanted to do for a while now. 🤞

I’ve got a pfp and a lineup planned out for Easter!! I’m still trying to figure out what to do about the signature though asjkdfldj, I always struggle to find good official art for pastel aesthetics aaaaa

Very exhausted, but grateful that the past couple days are finally over. Lots of uni work building up to a long day waking up at 5, having an exam followed by a lab, but it’s over now. I’m grateful that I can sleep in tomorrow and although there’s still more work to do, I can relax a bit. I’m also very grateful for my partner who has been the absolute sweetest, supporting me this whole time 💚

Also reminiscing again about new leaf, so grateful for the amazing staff putting on a finale for the wonderful game that is new leaf. The amount of love and care that has been put in makes me so happy, even if I wasn’t able to participate as much as I had hoped ☺️

I also received art from the very talented @/MrBox the other day and it made me so happy!! It’s such a beautiful drawing and I’m very grateful for it, they captured the energy perfectly despite my poor reference 😭💚

Also made a new spring/Easter line up ready for the weekend! Might edit my pfp later though ☺️

Wednesday, March 27, 2024
  • I made myself a Banana and blueberry smoothie this morning. It was lovely!
  • I discovered that Blossom doesn’t like blueberries, she absolutely adores them! If I’ve even got one in my hand she will follow me around the house! Then, she will stop and wait patiently until I say ‘Come on and get it’. She melts my heart everyday! I tried her with some other fruits, but nothing hit the spot like blueberries! I honestly thought she would have loved bananas, but no.
  • My copy of Animal Crossing: Wild World arrived much, much earlier than expected! I was told it wouldn’t come until approximately April 10. I started it this afternoon. I have Wart Jr., Amelia and Pate as my starters. Did some work for slavedriver Tom Nook.
  • Filled up the bird feeder and bird tray in the garden. No birds have come down yet, maybe Blossom has scared them away!
  • Finally, to see the scrolling banner in the header was a lovely surprise in the Closing Ceremony last night. I look forward to being able to see the credits in my own New Leaf town when it fully grows!

I had a short morning shift at work today and spent the rest of my day binging Blue Lock.
The item I’ve been talking about has finally been shipped out and should be arriving soon.
I had my Disney magic band packed away because my next trip isn’t until November, but I caught a glimpse of its beauty today while I was looking through my things. People either think the colors are pretty, or they recognize the meaning of the colors. I think people here would understand the whole meaning behind them. I just had to get the skin considering these trips are a yearly thing now, thanks to my mom.
IMG_4991.jpeg

I discovered that Blossom doesn’t like blueberries, she absolutely adores them! If I’ve even got one in my hand she will follow me around the house! Then, she will stop and wait patiently until I say ‘Come on and get it’.
This reminds me so much of the time I accidentally left a McChicken on my bed, and Keagan didn’t eat it. I’d gone to the store and was worried the food would be gone when I returned. Instead, it was still on the bed exactly where it was, unwrapped and in one piece. Keagan got a few extra treats that day, and I gave him some of the McChicken, as well.

Last edited:
I got to finish my claim in the Draw the Person Above You thread, and got some incredible art from Irescien!! ;w;

I was able to get several more of the ACNH DIYs I need, including one of my absolute grail DIYs, the garden wagon!! ty again Xara ;w;
garden wagon....jpg

Finished setting up my Easter aesthetic! I might change it up depending on what the April Fool’s shenanigans are hehe, but I’m pretty happy with it, so I’ll probably come right back to it afterwards!

My parents and I watched some Youtube videos this evening, and we got to see SmallishBeans’ new Hermitcraft episode!

I visited a handful more New Leaf dream addresses!!

We managed to earn over 100k Streetpass Silver before the deadline!!! 🎉🎉 I am so excited for the community balloon design omg

This was yesterday but, had my last British Sign Language (Was suppose to be another course in April, but good ol' gov didn't want to spend the money 🙃 )

Also, I finally found a nice lil video editing program; so I'm finally getting the chance to focus on editing some lil' videos I've been meaning to get around to doing. :D

nice lil video editing program
Oh yeah, what is it? 🤨 I use a Windows software called Olive. I like it. 👍 Pretty beginner friendly, I'd say... well, at least the current version I use. I ain't updating the damn thing: developers love to overhaul the UI and make everything confusing for some dumb reason. I swear, half of the software I use is deliberately an inferior version 'cause the updated versions are garbage. If it isn't broken, don't fix it! 😠

Oh yeah, what is it? 🤨 I use a Windows software called Olive. I like it. 👍 Pretty beginner friendly, I'd say... well, at least the current version I use. I ain't updating the damn thing: developers love to overhaul the UI and make everything confusing for some dumb reason. I swear, half of the software I use is deliberately an inferior version 'cause the updated versions are garbage. If it isn't broken, don't fix it! 😠
The program is called Lightworks~
I was trying to use Da vinci resolve but my windows computer was having a problem opening it;something about drives? But no matter how many videos i watched i couldnt fix the ossue or i didnt have the right option like the guy in.the video :(

Lightworks is pretty simple to use, there are prices not at all expensove, but i went with the free option till i can focus my money better

Back