• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What Are You Happy About Today?

I’ve been extremely depressed this week and still am, but I just did Lynette’s hangout in Genshin today and I had a lot of fun. I might make a tier list eventually of how I rank the character stories and hangouts. I think Lynette’s hangout was the best one that I’ve done so far (of the hangouts; the character stories had more better quality plot and dialogue than a lot of the hangouts did). I think I can appreciate and like her and Lyney much more 🙂.

Other things that had made me happy:

I’ve been done with the alchemy event in Genshin for a couple days now and I had a lot of fun with that. I really was happy with the furniture and blueprints that we were given 🙂.

Been trying to work on my teapot and I might have another idea in progress; I’m stuck because not a lot of furniture options and my decorating ideas keeps looking the same (doesn’t help a lot of the furniture is cookie cutter or bland random knick knacks). Even if it doesn’t work out, it is always fun to mess around and see what I can come up with & chill there. I was able to buy the Fontaine underwater realm for the teapot recently; once I finish this realm (which won’t be for a long time), I might decorate that one next.

Awhile back I got the cone that I wanted for. Jing Yuan in HSR 🥳. I’m still enjoying playing the game, though I’m still honestly turned off by the issues I had with my email and dealing with support.

Both of my cats are sleeping in my room right now ☺️.

Two days ago, my mom made me brownies 🙂.

• My keyboard cover shipped, it's delayed a bit due to the weather but should be here by next week!
  • I'm excited to start my new job next week
  • Slept really good
  • My kitties are sweet ❤️
  • I have today through Tuesday to pretty much do whatever I want then I start work on Wednesday, gonna enjoy the time because I know I'll be really busy soon and won't have as much free time.
  • Plan on playing some Story of Seasons: Friends of Mineral town later :)

Attachments

• keyboard.jpg
    keyboard.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 1
Saturday, March 23, 2024
  • I played New Leaf today. Went over to Tortimer’s Island a few times to gather fish, fruit and bugs to sell at T and T Mart. I have paid off the PWP for the second floor of Blathers’ museum! Looking forward to see the finished project.
  • I got my blender delivered this afternoon. I didn’t have enough fruit left that I could blend yet, so I decided to try and make some iced coffee. It tasted really nice! Can’t wait to go shopping for ingredients to try.

- Went for a walk in the woods for the first time since last year! The birds were really lively and there was blossom out everywhere, so it definitely felt like spring despite still being a bit chilly. It was nice to spend some time with my dad as well.
IMG_7628.jpeg

- Made blueberry muffins with some leftover blueberries and had a couple with tea 🫐

bought tickets to go see troy hawke's tour again in may! we've introduced his comedy to my sibling and i'm very hyped to go ;u;

also went round some charity shops earlier with my sibling! it started hailing + we didn't take umbrellas with us so we took cover in one of the shop entrance door thingys and watched the hail fall for a lil' bit. 'twas really cool!! mega eepy now heh

also @/Giddy date traded aurora skies with me for my dream lineup, cheers again 😌

Happy to have today off. Was able to sleep in this morning. Was able to get Aurora a nice morning walk and evening walk. Got some cleaning and laundry done. Was able to buy two of my dream collectibles the dreamy bear plushie and floral train car. Aurora got her bath today. Played some ACNH this evening. Hope everyone has a great week.

- Got to sleep in, which was much needed after the busy week I had. 💤

- Got up and played Genshin Impact and Honkai: Star Rail. Had fun with both of those. 🎮

- I finished my new lineup! A huge thank you to @Chibi.Hoshi for the idea and @Aerith for helping make it possible. I've transitioned away from the green lineups I had in the past for something more yellow! 💛

- Fed my kitties their special food and babied them. 🐱

- Going to spend tonight binging Haikyu!! S4. I'm very excited to see how the series ends before the eventual movies. 📺

I still feel sad that the Farewell to New Leaf event has ended. No doubt that New Leaf itself has made lots and lots of memories for many, myself included. Anyways, I'll recap almost a week's worth of happies! :) It's gonna be lengthy oops.

March 18, 2024
  • It was getting late in the evening, but I'd like to thank @/Firesquids for date trading a heart cyan balloon with me! 💙
March 19, 2024
  • I got the opportunity to catch up on some work at college. Classes ended early too, so I got to go home early.
  • Instead of heading straight home, I looked around inside a mall for a bit to see if I could find any Hotwheels and/or Matchbox cars I haven't acquired yet... And I did! One of them was hidden at the back with the other cars, so that's great. Best part? I've seen them in real life before!
I bought a 1994 Mitsubishi 3000GT (left) and a Porsche 911 GT3 (997)! Man, Porsche is becoming the new Honda when it comes to how frequently I mention them lol.
Matchbox.png

March 20, 2024
  • College was fairly chill. In fact, I got to make use of the time to get a good chunk of work done!
  • Since my classes finished a little early again, I got to walk partway through on my way home. The best part was that it snowed and the sun was shining at the same time! ❄️☀️
  • Submitted photos for the various town initiatives which eventually got approved except for one.
  • My mother cooked pancit bihon for dinner. Tasted absolutely delicious especially when you mix it with a bit of lemon juice. ☺️

March 21, 2024
  • I had no classes for college on this day, so I got to relax.
  • While I had to go somewhere for a bit, I was happy to see a silver Honda S2000 in the wild again. The owner of that car must've lived not too far from where I am since I keep seeing the same S2000 lol.
  • Played Gran Turismo 7 and achieved the gold target on an online time trial in minutes. In fact, it's probably the most interesting one yet out of the dozens of weekly time trials I've done since 2022. It takes place on a tri-oval and all you gotta do is just step on the gas and turn left three times to complete a lap in under 40 seconds lol. However, I had to cheese the track limits to even get a chance of gold since the guys at the top of the leaderboard were doing the same thing. The margins are that small!
The most interesting thing here is that, unlike other online time trials where you have to be within 3% of the world record, you have to be within 1% this time around! I eventually improved my time slightly a couple of days later compared to what you see here. I'll take my easy 2 million in two weeks thanks.
Gran Turismo® 7_20240321094130.jpg
  • Completed the last few activities for the Farewell to New Leaf event, including Mayoral Memories and a town initiative that I had to edit with permission from the staff. It wasn't anything special, but recalling the stuff I did back in 2015 made me feel nostalgic spending hours and hours of my life playing it. 🍃

March 22, 2024
  • College classes finished early yet again.
  • People are gonna tear me to shreds for this, but it actually snowed with quite a significant amount. Commute on the way home wasn't too bad for me, thankfully.
  • My mom baked some pretzels! As per usual, her baking always tastes great hehehe.
  • I played the free demo of Parappa the Rapper on my PS4. In the past few weeks, I've been watching videos related to the series and not gonna lie, I'm tempted to buy the first and second game which is available on the PS4 thankfully. This one song got stuck in my head lol.
Chop Chop Master Onion Rap - Masaya Matsuura

March 23, 2024
  • Despite work being a bit busy, things went fine!
  • My mom baked some pretzels again. Not only did it taste better compared to last time, but it was softer too! 🥨
  • Played some more Gran Turismo 7. I also heard that an update is coming up next week and three car silhouettes were revealed. I'll just say that I'm looking forward to it, including one I never would've thought that'll actually be in the game!
  • I bought some of the collectibles I wanted using my MEOW coupons. However, what made me happy the most is that I got the heart pink, yellow, and cyan balloons in the order I wanted. 🥹 If it weren't for the help of @/xSuperMario64x and @/Firesquids, it wouldn't have been possible. Those balloons are pantastic. 🩷💛💙 I'm sorry for the pun lol.

I decided to dye my hair tonight, and while I was not expecting it to become a six-hour ordeal and a narrow brush with grey-green hair, I managed to come out of it with half pink and half purple hair!! ;v; It’s after 2am but I’m so relieved aaaa. also watched some New Leaf dream address tours on my phone while I was sitting around waiting for my dye to take

My parents and I watched an episode of Hunter x Hunter this morning, and got to see OrionSounds’ hilarious second episode of Minecraft SOS!! God I hope there’ll be a third.

I made some good progress on a couple art pieces today!

I stopped Tom from moving out in New Leaf and started putting together a list of the DIYs I still need in New Horizons!

Only one thing today, but it made my day! @Chibi.Hoshi helped me upgrade my train station to the Zen style today! It took a LOT of visits to my town in New Leaf because I only had 25 or so visits from the past, but after some time had passed we finally accomplished it! I'm really grateful to her for the help given and the fun times we had in New Leaf. Made sure to send her some TBT as thanks. Just look at it, I can't believe I was able to get it before the online servers close. 🥺 🥺 🥺

KoLTUzU.jpg

The weekend off was such a nice time for me.
I made my easter signautre ready for the egg hunt (who's ready for that btw?) and found a nice avatar to go alongside it.
just relaxed, and organised some paperwork random stuff really, and the weather despite cold was really sunny!! :D

• Slept pretty good!
  • Had a good day yesterday, watched Naruto and the Queens Gambit with my boyfriend and we also played Magic the Gathering
  • Our 1 year anniversary is coming up, it's actually the day of the solar eclipse, we're probably gonna get take out on the Sunday right before that because he has Sundays off work. I have two gifts I picked out for him which I'm excited to get for him.
  • My first day at my new job is Wednesday, nervous but also very excited! I'm also feeling impatient for it to get here because I really want to know my schedule. First day is orientation stuff.
  • I feel pretty good, am just enjoying the next couple days before things get busy when I'm working again
  • Spent some time reading today, was actually able to focus :)

They got that perfect pen feel
Oh man, nothing like a good gel pen! I use Pilot G-2 07 pens. I have several of them in many colors. I actually ordered another pack of them 'cause the ones I already own have been recently been put to good use for once and I don't wanna run out of them. 😁📕

Reactions: oak
aaaaaaaa it’s been a hot minute since I’ve posted in here, hello my friends!! I hope you’re all doing well and that you’ve all had a beautiful weekend! I’ve been dealing with some personal stuff and was also busy with the New Leaf event, but now that it’s over, I should hopefully have some time to post more regularly in here again!! I’ve missed you all 🥹🫶🏻

𓆑 I’ve received 2 adorable, incredible pieces of art from the insanely kind and talented @/MrBox, one of which I’m using as my current avatar!! 💕 The variety in their art styles is so remarkable and admirable to me, I’m truly in awe of all the different styles they can do!! They’re also honestly one of the kindest artists I’ve ever commissioned! They went out of their way to resize my first commission for me so that I could use it as my avatar without any part of it getting cut off, and they made my second commission (my avatar) for me even though they absolutely didn’t have to!! In awe of their talent and their kindness always, I’m so grateful for my adorably beautiful new art!!

𓆑 Despite not having played New Leaf in almost 7 years now, I managed to come in 2nd place in the 2nd session of Tantalizing Trivia!! 🎉 It genuinely surprised me how much I remember from New Leaf even though I haven’t played it in so long! I honestly didn’t care for the past trivia events with how chaotic they were, but the new format made seeing and answering the questions a lot easier! I had a lot of fun participating in both trivia sessions, and am so happy for and proud of my incredible friend @.: Meri :. for coming in first place!!! ☺️

𓆑 Thanks to RNGesus (I’m still in happy disbelief that the sweet bunny balloon made it to the shop 😭) and my bonus MEOW Coupons from trivia, I was able to get all of the balloons I wanted, and have just enough coupons left over to grab myself a New Leaf Token!!!!! All of my Farewell to New Leaf Online lineups are actually possible, I’m so so happy and relieved!!!!

𓆑 I was able to finish and submit my Picture Perfect scrapbook on time, and it was accepted! It’s rare for me to work on an art piece that takes more than one day to finish, so I’m honestly feeling a little burnt out creatively, physically and mentally LOL, but I’m pretty pleased with how it turned out! There was so much more that I wanted to include, but I was running out of time and was definitely out of energy haha, so I’m content with what I was able to do!

𓆑 Bonk has blessed me with several cuddles over the past week! She cuddled with me every day while I was working on my Picture Perfect entry, which made it a lot less stressful! 🥹🖤 It also helped me work on my art for longer periods of time, since I couldn’t get up and do something else even if I wanted to LOL
IMG_6752.jpeg

𓆑 I wasn’t able to play Cozy Grove for a couple of days since I was working on my Picture Perfect art well into the middle of the night and was too tired, but I’m still having a lot of fun and have been able to play daily again! The biggest highlight since my last post has been meeting a new bear; Ursula Pine, the gardening bear!! Her design and area are honestly so pretty, and she’s definitely the kindest bear I’ve met thus far! Such a sweet soul. 🥹 I also only need 2 more Spirit Logs for Flamey, so I should hopefully be able to meet my next new bear when I play later!! I’ve also bought a few chests for more storage space, bought some new clothes and finally have an outfit that I actually really like!, earned 12 new badges, completed Captain Billweather’s Processed Ingredients collection, and caught a new Mythical critter!!
IMG_6785.jpeg
IMG_6786.jpeg
IMG_6787.jpeg
IMG_6788.jpeg
IMG_6789.jpeg
IMG_6790.jpeg
IMG_6791.jpeg
IMG_6792.jpeg
IMG_6793.jpeg

𓆑 I organized all of my files and photos on my iPad into folders, so I don’t have to spend several minutes looking for any of them anymore!! It’s so nice and stress-relieving to know where everything is now!

Just a couple of bite-sized panda happies 🐼🌷
  • The trees, bushes and thickets in our suburban neighborhood are slowly but surely budding! Soon everything will be green with foliage again 🌱🌳💚 the grass in our backyard is looking greener, too!
  • Watched a really cool Burmese python live feeding video. Snakes are such amazing, beautiful creatures 🐍👄🐇 I could watch them vore all day.
  • Did some super cute art for @King koopa today! It was a lot of fun! And tomorrow I'm looking forward to working on my next commission! 🎨
  • Listened to some of my favorite music 🎵
  • Ate some strawberry mochi! 😋🍓
  • My current lineup. Goodness, my current lineup 😌😘🐾🐶💕
That is all~

Edit: lousy, stinkin' typo... *grumble grumble*

Last edited:
Back