What are you doing tomorrow?

HeyImDashie

♡
Bells
Mailbox
Small Mailbox
Just asking! I'm going to a friend's birthday party and I need to find her a gift. It is Sunday tomorrow, so are you doing anything fun or just having a lazy-day?

Lazy probably hah. Mom's going to some party/gathering tonight so she will probably be lazy tomorrow lol.

either going to my friend's house or staying home to do some face/hair masks cant decide aha

I'm going into town with some friends to eat sushi and look at loads of cake and food shops lol

Go hillwalking with my boyfriend if the weather's nice. Potentially going to see the Warcraft movie as well.

Well, today I'll clean house and work on my garden, so tomorrow, I will probably paint my front door ( I'm thinking forest green would look nice).

I want to go to the shops to get my mum some flowers because she's ill at the moment and has been stuck in the house for the past week, I feel really sorry for her. Apart from that, I'm just going to be furiously studying for my A Levels because I'm no where near ready yet. :rolleyes:

probably another lazy day. ahhhhhh
but i actually want to do something productive today.

and ya i wanna clean my wardrobe but my mom has a lot of crap in it so yea she won't budge unless it's rainy so yeeeee

Crying because I need to go back to school. Then I'll level a bit of Fletching and play Overwatch. I'll try to get Genji's Slice and Dice and play a bit of Reaper.

Back