• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What are you doing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
watching vocaloid concerts and eating junk food for miku' s tenth birthday lmao

Trying to figure out how to draw an "F" in Professor Layton. It's really annoying.

doing a system transfer and wondering where the heck they sell new ninty 3ds styluses

Just woke up an hour ago, 5:00 A.M. Pacific time.
Relaxing for another 20 minutes 'till I get to work on my french project.
(WOOHOO LABOR DAY!)

Going bored out of my mind!

Watchin a live performance by some people I know in a local bar (don't worry I'm not drinkin lol)

In a party where I know literally no one but the woman that brought me here. It's lit but I wanna go home xD

Typing this reply to the thread: "What are you doing right now?" While Everybody Loves Raymond is on in the background and I am just about to submit this...

getting ready to watch a livestream, and playing ac. might go out and get dinner soon, don't feel like cooking tonight.

I'm back at my dorm, drinkin Dr. Pepper and watching King of the Hill. Prob gonna go to bed soon... I feel really tired...

Listening to some yes and re-reading a really good webcomic (homestuck, people. homestuck)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back