• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What are you doing right now other than looking at this forum?

Had some coca-cola, and talking to a friend... just got back from work a while ago so

Seeing what bizarre thing my cat does next.

^^^^^
Same. My male just tried to hump my female in front of my Laptopscreen.

Other than that, listening to music and thinking about things I could sell x)

I'm watching Produce 101 China on YouTube and playing Animal Crossing New Leaf.

Last edited:
Playing Pocket Camp and waiting for my boyfriend to get home from work

Listening to music and watching a Let's Play of Silent Hill 3.

I'm trying to make my own forum signature, craving more coffee and looking for villagers.

Taking my breakfast =) (Chocolate Cappuccino + Biscuits)

Eating breakfast and continuing my Nuzlocke Challenge on Pokemon White 2 and Pokemon Black 2

On YouTube listening to some K-Pop while I wait for my New Nintendo 3DS XL to finish charging.

I'm in band class right now, and I'm in sectionals, which is where every instrument section goes to a separate practice room. Instead of playing my tuba, I'm sitting on the floor with my laptop on my lap, browsing the bell tree while I play pocket camp on my phone, resting against the screen of the laptop.

bout to eat some frikkin cheesecake ball things and relax in bed, this has been such a nice day off :>

Back