What are you doing right now other than looking at this forum?

Wow it's been a while since anyone commented here lol

I'm trying to finish up a physics lab. My lab partner was completely scatterbrained and couldn't process what needed to be done (I mean, we were in there for about 4 1/2 hours) so I have to do it myself.

Tell ya what I'm seriously losing motivation to do anything...

For me... Discussing with someone on Discord about Eurovision. Seemed kind of cool to me, so I thought about watching it whenever I get the chance. Not sure how long it is actually going to be though. Got to be prepared.

Last edited:
Trying to focus on work and failinggg
I've been sitting here for more than an hour and only have a couple notes down....

(esc is pretty much crap unlike you like pop clone music and weird stuff in the wrong way) imo.

also eating some sushi and watching a tv show

Listening to music and drinking coffee. May play something soon.

God damn it, I'm procrastinating again. I made a promise to myself earlier that I would do my homework after the song was finished, but then I went on to watch Craig Ferguson.

Looking at Bell Tree Forums for dream (useful) villagers instead of playing Animal Crossing: New Leaf

Last edited:
Currently watching one of my YouTubers stream on Twitch. They're playing Radiant Historia: Perfect Chronology for the Nintendo 3DS. Once it is over... I'll probably be listening to some music while working on a blog post about how I got into K-Pop. Should be fun.

Reading the non-fictional manga which my sister mailed me yesteday and is about the life of one woman who's into, into... what is it called in English, Boys Love??? Not sure. And my eyes have been like,

@_@;;;;;;;??!

About to watch the Texas Rangers @ Chicago White Sox game 3 in the series, and play Pokemon Ultra Sun and Pokemon Ultra Moon as well while staying on TBT.

Listening to music while playing Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance! God bless emulation.

Just finished my cardinal painting and started on the blue jay one, now I'm watching the office!

Back