ぶ
ど
Chocolate Cake
Pink Feather
The Bell Tree Fair 2013 Patch
Pokéball
Pokéball
***Sorry if a board like this has already been made***

I have a slight obsession in collecting balloons right now ;) What about you? Villager pictures, all the sets, complete catalog, whatever xD

Nothing in particular. But i do have this urge to see 'Billionaire' badge in my TPC, so maybe... Bells? I guess?

I'm going for complete catalog (or at least all non-DLC), all villager pictures, and all gyroids.

So far I have between 50%-80% of my catalog finished (I can only narrow it down based on badges), 9 villager pictures, and 83/131 of the gyroids. c:

I love collecting. It's not surprising why I like Animal Crossing, aha.

villager pics c:

btw hazelx, how's tammy?

Ahh sorry, I haven't forgotten! I don't know which method is safest tbh bcause I don't want to TT someone else out by accident, sorry if its taking a while x_x I can't play too much because of school or whatnot but just tell me if you find another c:

Ahh sorry, I haven't forgotten! I don't know which method is safest tbh bcause I don't want to TT someone else out by accident, sorry if its taking a while x_x I can't play too much because of school or whatnot but just tell me if you find another c:

oh no worries, i completely understand! i'm busy with school too, i was just wondering :p

Last edited:
Furniture sets and one-off items (e.g. HHA Jacket.) I'm really looking forward to mushroom season and trying to find all the pieces of the Mush Furniture.

I also finally managed to complete my Sleek set and my Polka-Dot set.

I collect screenshots of Mayors falling into my pitseed traps, mhuhahaha! ^o^

I collect... um, items in general, I guess o_o ?

lol Animal Crossing is really a game for me because I just LOVE collecting stuff. I think so much of the items in New Leaf are adorable, I really can't narrow it down to just a few sets or items. I also want to get villager pictures, but I plan to play this game for a long time, so I'm not in any kind of rush to get them all.

I'm after all the pictures of my dreamies (only 3 to go!) .. But other than that, I guess the badges would be a nice thing to collect :p

As of now, I'm collecting Gyroids! It was weird. I went into the game with the thought, "Hey! I might want to collect all the Gyroids. That sounds fun." Then I filled two museum rooms with them and thought to myself, "This is going to take forever! And they take up so much space! I'm done with this! Why did I think that this was a good idea?" Then I spent an entire hour and made a checklist of the ones I already had and dedicated nearly all of my mail storage space at the post office to those things (they're in alphabetical order now). Then I spent some time buying a bunch of them off of people, and now I can't stop.

Since day 1, I started collecting items for the island. I just can't help myself, I have multiples of every wetsuit, multiples of each island item and anything from the island.

Complete catalog (including dlc), balloons, ice creams, pin wheels, hybrid flowers, perfect fruit, gyroids, full museum...
I keep any items that can't be reordered.

Last edited:
Villager pictures! I'm starting a room in my museum to keep them all in (Minus my besties who will be in my house)

Balloon items, island items (once I unlock the island), gyroids, pictures of my villagers, pretty much anything that you can't reorder.

I'm also planning on collecting some reorderable stuff, such as Gulliver items, and plants. Thinking of making a greenhouse/nursery room.

I'm going for complete catalog (or at least all non-DLC), all villager pictures, and all gyroids.

So far I have between 50%-80% of my catalog finished (I can only narrow it down based on badges), 9 villager pictures, and 83/131 of the gyroids. c:

I love collecting. It's not surprising why I like Animal Crossing, aha.

313+ pics. Might need to make an extra character lol.

313+ pics. Might need to make an extra character lol.

Yeah, long way to go. I mostly just buy them on the forums, but they're kind of my last priority to collect. I'm just getting a few here and there right now, but once I have some other collections finished I'll focus more on getting the pics, aha. c:

Also I forgot badges. Those are taking forever though, aha. And I'll never get the streetpass ones where I live.

Hyrbrids...must preserve them.Last time a villager moved on top of some flowers,luckily not the hybrids .____.

I collect entire sets of furniture, even of furniture I hate, I can't have an incomplete set it drives me nuts. Then I guess I just... put it in a box somewhere lol.

Back