• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

What Are in Your Display Rooms

Meira

Panda Master
Bells
Gold Moon Jellyfish
Pink Moon Jellyfish
Green Moon Jellyfish
Blue Moon Jellyfish
Pearl-Oyster Shell Plush
Bee Plush
Dino Plush
Clownfish Plush
Tricolored Puppy Plush
Mom's Plush
I've been meaning to clean my display rooms in the museum and have a specific theme to it and I was wondering what you have in there? Are there specific things in there? Are the rooms organized or are you like me where it just a pile furniture badly arranged?

My display rooms have undergone many changes. Two of my rooms are full to the brim with gyroids. My third room has all of my GracieGrace clothing on display. My fourth room has my villager pics on display. I decided to fill my display rooms with unorderable items, because I was running out of storage space. XD

one is a clothes closet, one is a furniture storage room, and the last is actually a display room... FILLLED WITH GOLDEN TOILETS. I'M VERY PROUD OF IT.

I have one Nintendo room and one for zodiac furniture while I wait to see if I have room in any of my homes for them.

Last fall, I had my original town of Applewin use all four Museum rooms for different theme rooms: 1) Balloon Room; 2) Garden Room; 3) Coffee Room; 4) Gyroid Room.

None of them remain.

Three rooms are storage. (Some of that storage are unique items, like ones from Gulliver.)

At least the fourth room is a start. I'm using that room to hold all the Ice furniture.

I need to get around to organizing the remaining Museum rooms.

1: Around the World Exhibit (Gulliver items)
2: Music Hall Exhibit (Musical instruments)
3: Nature's Bounty Exhibit (Ores, fruit baskets, and shells)
4: K.K. Slider Exhibit (K.K. albums)

K.K.'s room is full, so I've been adding his albums to other rooms. The album and the fruit/ore/shell rooms are my favorites, but I think I'm going to re-do them in the future. I don't like how boring they are. My boyfriend is making a doctor's clinic, grocery store, gym, and public library in his museum. I'm tempted to do the same, but with different rooms. Still unsure.

One of my display rooms has all my villager pics, HHA stuff, and post office stuff. Another has all my gyroids and some fossils, the third has a bunch of unorderables, and my fourth room has kitchen stuff in it because I can't decide how I want my kitchen to look.

Unorderable sets like the ice series and snowman series are in two. I can't remember what's in the third, and the fourth one is closed.

I put my incomplete sets in there. Right now they're full of the gold stuff, fortune cookie stuff, and various balloon items.

So far I have a "Nintendo Museum" room, where I am setting up the fortune cookie items in a way that they can be browsed (may end up needing a 2nd room) and a "wish furniture" room. The Wish Furniture room is for things I want to add to my house(s) once I max out the HHA and don't have to worry about themes too much. I may also open one to use for clothing since I am trying to build a modest collection to pass fashion checks with.

A display room with some of the fortune cookie items in it, and the others (the 2 others that I have bought) are just storage.

Back