• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

What amiibo card did you get with your system bundle?

I got Kapp'n too! Lol! :p Tbh I kinda wish I got Isabelle or Lottie, oh well Kapp'n isn't bad, plus I didn't get his card in any of my packs.

I got Tortimer. But then I got Sable in the card park I bought, so that was pretty cool.

Too bad all of the regular villager cards I got were pretty sucky.

I got Timmy! I was so excited when I opened the box; he was the one I was wishing for! :D

I got Isabelle! <33

I thought everyone got Isabelle with their bundles but I guess not! She is so freakin' adorable!

Last edited:
I didn't get the HHD 3DS Bundle. But I did get the game, and Timmy was in there. Is he supposed to be in there?

I picked up my pre-ordered copy yesterday, and mine came with the Saharah amiibo card.

I was praying for Isabelle so hard and I got her omg. My heart is still beating lol
I was also lucky and I was the last person to get the nfc reader bundle pack

I got Sable, but she ended up being a duplicate so I traded her away.

I got Luna. I haven't tried her out yet, so I'm honestly not sure what to think of her. I kinda wish I got Tortimer, Resetii, or K.K. though..

Last edited:
Back