• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

What amiibo card did you get with your system bundle?

SoraSmiles

Bells
Winter Mittens
Yellow Candy
Pumpkin Cupcake
August Birthstone (Peridot)
Cake
I got Kapp'n and I looove it. I wasn't sure if everyone who got the bundle got the same amiibo card or not ;D

I got Kapp'n too! (I just got my package this morning & am system transferring right now.) I think he was the npc I wanted most so I am quite happy. :]

I have seen a lot of unboxings on YouTube and I haven't seen anyone getting Isabelle or Digby... Maybe they do not come with the game or the system?

I got Luna with mine.

As for the comment about digby and isabelle, while I havent gotten either from the bundle I did get digby from the packs, so I imagine its definitely possible to get them from the bundle?

Last edited:
Isabelle omg I was hoping to get her when I was opening it and the surprise was amazing.

I didn't get any kind of bundle, but I just got Digby in my game's box.~ He didn't come in any of my boosters so I'm pretty happy about that.

I got Sable with the NFC bundle, Guess it's time to buy 20 packs just to get Isabelle! :)

Back