• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

What amiibo card did you get with your system bundle?

I got Kapp'n too! Lol! :p Tbh I kinda wish I got Isabelle or Lottie, oh well Kapp'n isn't bad, plus I didn't get his card in any of my packs.

I got Tortimer. But then I got Sable in the card park I bought, so that was pretty cool.

Too bad all of the regular villager cards I got were pretty sucky.

I got Isabelle! <33

I thought everyone got Isabelle with their bundles but I guess not! She is so freakin' adorable!

Last edited:
I didn't get the HHD 3DS Bundle. But I did get the game, and Timmy was in there. Is he supposed to be in there?

I picked up my pre-ordered copy yesterday, and mine came with the Saharah amiibo card.

I was praying for Isabelle so hard and I got her omg. My heart is still beating lol
I was also lucky and I was the last person to get the nfc reader bundle pack

I got Sable, but she ended up being a duplicate so I traded her away.

I got Luna. I haven't tried her out yet, so I'm honestly not sure what to think of her. I kinda wish I got Tortimer, Resetii, or K.K. though..

Last edited:
Back