Welcome our new mods! Thanks to our retiring mods!

Status
Not open for further replies.
yas Murray finally something for you to do while in between your boring arts classes

Aw yeah, two more members in the sage club :cool:

congratulations, guys.

Congratulations LaBelleFluer, Oblivia, and Murray. The Jellyfish hats are cute.

Big thank you for Kaiaa and Prof Gallows for all the hard work you have done in helping and supporting this site and the members.

Congratulations on the jellyfish hats!!!!!

...what's that you say? There is something else to party about here?

Welcome to power, you guys! Don't let it corrupt you~ ;)
I've loved being a part of this forum and I appreciate all of the work that the mods do and the sages did do to make it this way. Thank you all! :>

Congrats LaBelleFleur, Oblivia, and Murray on becoming mods! Although I don't know them very well, I've seen them to be really good with others so I know they'll be a great contribution to the community! :)

It's sad to see the older mods leave though, I'll miss Prof Gallows and Kaiaa. Thank you guys for helping make this place great each and every day!

I'm a bit late to the party but here's a big congrats to the new mods!!! I hope you all settle into your new positions well. And goodbye to Kaiaa and Prof Gallows! Though I'm sorry to see you retire, you are looking good in green :)

congrats LaBelleFleur, Murray, and Oblivia

it's sad to see you go, but good luck Kaiaa, and you too, Prof Gallows

Welcome to the new mods, and thank you for everything you have done Prof. Gallows and Kaiaa!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back