IcySetsuna

「Want some cake, Pearl?」
Bells
Switch
3190-9632-9622
Tasty Cake
IMG_2294.jpg
I realllllly feel uncomfortable right now '-'
So anyone received any weird things from villagers?

WVW69kduCS4-5Ed43C

Surely you can trust me, mi petit bonbon...

WVW69kafnYwSdL4rIB

Anime Marshmallow Squirrel gives me a Marshmallow Chair. Hmm...

WVW69jrl1gMDT0isjX

Lady Yuka... You and I... are both wearing the shirt that you just gave me...

Kid Cat tried giving me his sweaty gym shirts a couple of times.

I once recieved a bannanna the villager then said "wow since i've finished using this i figured you could have it!" Lets just say i was pretty amused/uncomfortable about that situation ahhaha

I know this falls under toilets, but a men's urinal. Okay yes, I will put this urinal in my house and whenever a guy friend visits I'll be like, "Oh by the way if you need to pee, USE THIS URINAL right in my living room!" I also get offered a lot of balls.

And I get bootleg fruit. I didn't shake any fruit trees, yet Diana has an apple and will try to con me 600 bells for it.

Toilets, morning glory and I know it's not weird but one time a villager wanted to trade their tee for my shark.

Once one of my cub villagers gave me a baby bear and I couldn't help thinking that they're giving away their own child. I guess they just weren't ready for parenthood.

I found a skeleton in Bam's closet that he let me have (and Poncho asked for it five minutes later). I also had someone (I think Agnes?) give me a "gently used banana" before.

This isn't exactly a weird gift, but I have gotten three mama bears in the last week or so. C'mon, game, be a little more creative!

I've been given a bathtub for my goliath beetle before, I just thought that was extremely weird.

I got a moldy shirt in the mail from Rosie once, and one time I sent Ankha a pine chair and she sent me back her throne :S

A lot of things. But i'm gonna say 3 years ago, Ozzie gave me a skeleton while telling me that I saved him in a dream he had. I guess his other buddy couldn't be saved, but he found the body somehow as a gift to me.

Back