• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Website Discussion!

shadyltd7 said:
Excellent, excellent, excellent. You did an awesome job,
and good to see some of my articles up. <3
Shady, since you gave me a lot of articles to post, you'll be seeing way more of your articles on the site than there are now!

:D

Also, I suggest that everyone go and read 'em right now... Especially the people that complained about lack of content.

DarthGohan1 said:
i didnt vote in the poll, but it says i did...does that mean 1 vote per ip?
Yup. So that's why. Which reminds me.... Some of this stuff, who knows what it'll be like once ZB comes out. For example, maybe ZB will have a feature where you could put stuff on a different site (like a poll... so if youre logged on to the forums, you could vote). Who knows... that would be cool though.

I just put up a new thing in the right nav that shows the recently added articles and such. :gyroidsmile:

Bulerias will update this as he adds more VG articles, etc. I might put new AC guides in it too.

Umm when is the other content like the AC Diaries and other things that say that it may be up this weekend but when?

AC Diarie(s) SHOULD be up tomorrow. But I bet something wrong will happen.

:'(

I like it how the recently added content is a month old, and most of it can be found on bulerias.wordpress.com

site looks alright but it needs a ton of work. : (

I wasn't able to do all of the things with a Coming Soon page. Sorry. :gyroidsurprised: I have to go now for the rest of the day... so... yeh, I was expecting to be here. I did start something that doesn't even have a coming soon page, I'm almost done with that- so it'll be up late tonight, or tomorrow.

Back