• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Website Discussion!

It's awesome, not much content yet. I declare myself the first non-person-who-could-see-the-site-before crossroad completer!

heh It's gonna be diffrent having the site as my homepage now. :gyroidtongue:

Well Im going to bed. I don't want to fall in the fire tommrow at scouts. :gyroiddoh:

I think its good I shouldn't have voted the site harshly like I did on the poll I think I will say I like it since there is some preety good content keep up the good work!

Looks pretty nice. Although the layout could be a little more sleek...I dunno.

It's not what I was expecting, but it's still cool.

^_^

heh Well I'm not so I can go to scouts. :gyroidwink:

But I do think that the Poll thing is just sticking out of nowhere. It may need to move.

OddCrazyMe said:
heh Well I'm not so I can go to scouts. :gyroidwink:

But I do think that the Poll thing is just sticking out of nowhere. It may need to move.
I know, there's suppose to be a lot more in the right nav, but I just put something together for it really quick.

Back