• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Clothing Watchingthetreetop's Monthly Clothing

Thanks! Since there's been a long break, I will post a few extras this sunday, and I forgot to post the calander, (whoops!).

Check out every page! There's a year's worth of clothes back there. xD

Thanks! I'm pretty excited for June. I'm thinking pastel colors, I've got a few dresses in mind. I got a bit sick these last few weeks and I'm just coming out of it. I really appreciate all the support for the thread. :)

Pastel qrs would be perfect, especially on dresses!! I would love to see anything new you got in store, hope you feel better soon ♥~!

I second doing the pastels! I love your dress designs and have had a hard time finding a bunch of pastel qr dresses. I wish you luck on recovering and hope it passes over soon!

Hi everyone! So sorry for the hiatus. A lot has been happening, (isn't it always?). Sick time #2 happened and I was in bed for most of June, and then we got a kitten!

Stay tuned for more patterns. You thought I was done?

You thought wrong.

Lastly, thanks to everyone for always supporting me and encouraging me. I love acnl and I love making dresses. :)

Last edited:
Hi everyone! So sorry for the hiatus. A lot has been happening, (isn't it always?). Sick time #2 happened and I was in bed for most of June, and then we got a kitten!

Stay tuned for more patterns. You thought I was done?

You thought wrong.

Lastly, thanks to everyone for always supporting me and encouraging me. I love acnl and I love making dresses. :)
Awesome! Your outfits are gorgeous!

Last edited:
35WaXIF.jpg

O6i0Uws.jpg

sZK9BiT.jpg

l8JqcOC.jpg

j2LcRAJ.jpg

QNiNjKO.jpg

MR1hvBF.jpg

bvPAll6.jpg

YmRujFn.jpg

w4UyVQx.jpg

G1LERvR.jpg

MEYxGh6.jpg

1bLy8Cn.jpg

Last edited:
This is a giveaway of my clothing.

----

There are dresses, shirts, and more on every page. Check them out, and have fun here. Happy path making and outfit making to you all.

--September 2016--

Hello! Here's a dress. September's theme is gray. Thinking up some fun ideas for Halloween. I am so ready for next month.

CMX7yaj.jpg

volNZCf.jpg

9iDuYb4.jpg

Kw5OdAu.jpg

qouuUDD.jpg

Zo3owjr.jpg

xq4Kd5j.jpg

feel free to save these to your computer, and spread this thread around!

- - - Post Merge - - -

This is a giveaway of my clothing.

----

There are dresses, shirts, and more on every page. Check them out, and have fun here. Happy path making and outfit making to you all.

--September 2016--

Hello! Here's a dress. September's theme is gray. Thinking up some fun ideas for Halloween. I am so ready for next month.

CMX7yaj.jpg

volNZCf.jpg

9iDuYb4.jpg

Kw5OdAu.jpg

qouuUDD.jpg

Zo3owjr.jpg

xq4Kd5j.jpg

feel free to save these to your computer, and spread this thread around!

Wow these are so cute! I love your paths!
Could you possibly make a flag for me? something that has the sky at dusk against some trees or something? that would be awesome!

also maybe some cute stepping stones?

Wow these are so cute! I love your paths!
Could you possibly make a flag for me? something that has the sky at dusk against some trees or something? that would be awesome!

also maybe some cute stepping stones?
Hey there! I'd love to make some paths and a flag for you. I'm sorry for the late response. It's been sort of a busy time for me. If you'll be patient, I should have them up for you soon.

I'm happy to be doing this again. I know I took a few breaks, and I have to admit, I really needed them. But it's good to be back to this forum site. I really love it here

I am so in love with your September Dress, absolutely gorgeous.

I'm curious though, you can put your own designs on mannequins? I feel like I tried it before and it didn't work, but maybe I'm going crazy...

I am so in love with your September Dress, absolutely gorgeous.

I'm curious though, you can put your own designs on mannequins? I feel like I tried it before and it didn't work, but maybe I'm going crazy...

you can, but if you go to another town or have a visitor, they'll disappear. There's actually a trick to it. The mannequin has to be wearing a dress on it, and you have to be wearing your custom dress. When you walk up to the mannequin, you select: wear what I'm wearing, and poof! It'll have your custom dress. I haven't dealt with the mannequins in awhile, but I like to because then I can show last month's dress, (usually on the left), and next month's dress, (usually on the right).

you can, but if you go to another town or have a visitor, they'll disappear. There's actually a trick to it. The mannequin has to be wearing a dress on it, and you have to be wearing your custom dress. When you walk up to the mannequin, you select: wear what I'm wearing, and poof! It'll have your custom dress. I haven't dealt with the mannequins in awhile, but I like to because then I can show last month's dress, (usually on the left), and next month's dress, (usually on the right).
Thanks so much for sharing this! It might work in my favor actually, since I don't connect to other players super often.

It's been a little while, and I do apologize for that everyone. November dresses are coming, and maybe some left over halloween stuff. This last month has been a little tough on me, but I'll be here soon. Thank you everyone for looking through this thread, I really appreciate it. :)

Back