• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Clothing Watchingthetreetop's Monthly Clothing

Hi! Would you mind making a Town flag that's divided into 4 corners and each of the corners has something that represents a season?

ie. In the top left, Cherry Blossoms because they represent spring, top right a sun for summer, bottom left a snowman for winter, and bottom right a pile of leaves for fall.

Be creative! That was just an example. Thank you in advance! :D

Town flag. :D

QbKPsgV.jpg

No snow yet in New York. Freak weather tho, it was like 70F (21C) on Christmas and today 12F (-4C)
I saw people with light clothing looking like they regretted life. Ahaha

Hey guys, quick update. So...I've been late with updates this month. I've had a strange feeling all month. It feels weird being 23, it feels weird that it's 2016, and my life is changing in a lot of different ways. I will update with paths and clothes, but in the mean time I'm morning the Goblin King, the Space Cowboy to rule /all/ Space Cowboys, David Bowie. So, sit back, enjoy his video, put out January 8th. It's bizarre to watch. It really is a goodbye to us all. I like to think he knew. David Bowie has been an artist...close to my heart. And I'm really feeling his death right now. So....paitience, my animal crossing friends. May your eyes be clear and your hearts be courageous.

This is a giveaway of my clothing.

----

There are dresses, shirts, and more on every page. Check them out, and have fun here. Happy path making and outfit making to you all.

--January 2016--

If you're new here, hello! Thank you for reading first post. Happy new year and help yourself to qr codes! I try to put a few on every page, so if you look through this thread you'll find a bunch of goodies.

Happy new year? So, I am late and I am sorry. That's mainly because I've been working so much. Then sad things happened, such as the deaths of David Bowie and Alan. So, with those sad events aside, I went ahead and made a Ziggy painting that you can hang in your home. There are a few dresses and shirts, and the theme of this month is red and purple. However, some of the dresses are black, to morn the recent deaths.

I have a really good feeling about this year, and these tragedies aside, I feel that the wheels of furtune are turning in my favor. I hope they are for you, as well.

qnOEE2F.jpg

nN2LmVR.jpg

January Path
CRcYTs2.jpg

Calendar
qgS72jb.jpg

TpOd0pr.jpg

Dark Dress and shirt
99Dd3Za.jpg

hY2EBvt.jpg

2zTpwyc.jpg

WVKqDkh.jpg

5pJnGIW.jpg

mPPB9KT.jpg

SpMeDLI.jpg

Lbff4hF.jpg

zvFKjFo.jpg

xGr7AJe.jpg

Mayor's monthly dress (and shirt)
x4FJWc3.jpg

rIout14.jpg

63XIdaL.jpg

aukk3XW.jpg

QeAuqze.jpg

6dQLKAF.jpg

1dC6Z6k.jpg

UJAKJ0k.jpg

oCRYvq1.jpg

dUYn4F1.jpg

Lastly, if you guys missed last month's dress, you can always head on over to my dream town, (code is in my signature), and visit. There's last month's dress, my favorite dress I've ever made, and a few other outfits.

Hey guys! Quick update! I'm moving home!
*insert applause here*
For those of you who don't know, this means I'm moving 800 miles from Texas to Iowa. So...again, late on updates. But I've got a big project coming up for my town and for patterns. I won't say much except that it's based off of Majora's Mask and I'm super excited.

So you're moving to Iowa? That's awesome! I live in west Iowa near the Nebraska border 45 minutes from Omaha. What part are you moving to? :)

Last edited:
Cedar Rapids. I was born there. :D I'm super excited, and swamped with work. BUT

I have been working on heartsy valentines patterns and dresses, (gets super excited)

It's taking...pretty much all I have in me to get this done. I'm a server, currently, and it's hard to move two people 800 miles. But it's doable! I hope everyone knows that with will, determination, and precise planning, anything is possible.

--Febuary 2016--
eoeLDAf.jpg

SBkTusO.jpg

91NpeHK.jpg

rUoScMj.jpg

lngyhnF.jpg

uOHIZWs.jpg

X3LJ8C2.jpg

iZboOHP.jpg

nyWhn6e.jpg

IbufZ56.jpg

8SlcMSk.jpg

uK5QcgN.jpg

gnxaAKw.jpg

BiKAzDn.jpg

2pdDQq5.jpg

Sl5w3eh.jpg

Preview for March's dress and color scheme

B61LX0N.jpg

Hey guys. Late update, and I am sorry. I'm moving in less than three weeks! Say whaaat? So, it's true, and work has taken up all of my time. However, I am going to do my best to get you guys dresses and paths, and if anyone has requests, let me know!

--random thoughts--

So, next month is March. I know there's an official date for these things, but March is always the beginning of Spring for me. Here is also a fun fact: March is both my favorite month, and the anniversary of the birth of this thread! Yay! *throws confetti* Now, normally in Japan these last few months are when the Cherry Blossom Festivals happen, (give or take a few months depending on where you are in the country). In the spirit of that, I'll be making quite a few kimonos, I think. I really love making them and they're just so pretty in ACNL.

With that being said, I have also recently played Undertale...and I think some tributes are in order for my skeleton...fishy...lizardy....goat friends. Especially the goat dad Asgore. I can't express my love of this character enough. Maybe I just love dad characters, I don't know, but I love him. I adjusted my tune in my town so that it's the music box song, (otherwise called Memory in the OST of the game). So, as sort of an....apology(?) for the late updates, I'll be making a few undertale pictures you can hang on your walls. :D By the way, if you haven't played these games or watched a let's play...go do it. It is such a masterpiece of writing. I don't normally jump on bandwagons, but this one is worth riding if only for the story.

SO. I hope you all had a lovely valentines. :)

I love your February path and heart dress, they are really pretty!!
And I think kimonos are sooo pretty, so I'll be looking forward to those next month!!
:D:D

----

There are dresses, shirts, and more on every page. Check them out, and have fun here. Happy path making and outfit making to you all.

--March 2016--
Between arguing with the boyfriend, new video games, and moving, these last two weeks have left me wrung out and dry. In any case, thank you for everyone who supports this thread. I'll have more kimonos before I move. I only have my female ones so far, but I DO have some male ones too. Huzzah.

cqUtpmK.jpg

Rdt7IJh.jpg

wliZvCv.jpg

EO1mu1y.jpg

oVd9AaW.jpg

B61LX0N.jpg

OOLdOG5.jpg

EJtlrgX.jpg

gZh5RJi.jpg

ZwFvS9R.jpg

F8I4iZc.jpg

hrlRfHV.jpg

JxXxvui.jpg

ilzJ28n.jpg

r15jVXW.jpg

RdtxYZg.jpg

okSODHC.jpg

XkRkdQ8.jpg

Js4HauJ.jpg

O2SBUqL.jpg

YnfUDLA.jpg

Cf0eImw.jpg

So one big game that I got was Happy Home Designer. I definitely suggest getting this game, because it's so...calming and fun. I love designing things, and I LOVE meeting all the cute acnl characters. ACNL is really fun because of the characters, but I tend to...fall in love with the animals and never let them leave. So meeting a bunch of others and designing their homes is super fun.

z1th4n7.jpg

IRtCVBa.jpg

MJouJ5j.jpg

Last edited:
Long time no see!

Sorry that you have so much going on.
Stay strong.

Love that you've played undertale. It's a great game.

I haven't gotten HHD yet but I will soon. It looks so amazing even without the extra amiibo.

Thanks again for these designs.
I love stopping by to see what new clothing you've in. I've just gotten back from hiatus so I've got some catching up to do. Haha.

Hey everyone! First of all, I moved back home to Iowa from Texas, (what a drive!) I'll have new designs up and posted soon, along with some not-so-needed personal updates. :) As always, more patterns are coming for April, but I haven't quite had the opportunity to get online for a massive amount of time, (no internet in my home D:). I'm getting the internet tomorrow and I'll be dumping stuff on Sunday, or as soon as I am able. Sooooo yeah. That's about it. I'm not dead, I promise! Just internet-less.

----

--May 2016--

Hey everyone! Thank you for being patient with me. Welp! Here's a dump of my current clothing, and there are a few more in my dream town, so feel free to visit!

zMpRK8l.jpg

cKyXKsv.jpg

9taPZFM.jpg

bxCoIbH.jpg

dCZBYwH.jpg

FEhEB06.jpg

AzJMZr2.jpg

E4HfIQT.jpg

G6ayBVH.jpg

z6NdMqZ.jpg

m3lU8G3.jpg

3ATPsx7.jpg