• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Washing Gracie’s Car

LordSheep78

Pls Call Me Owen Ty Love You Guys 💜
Bells
Spring Sakura
Classic Easter Egg
Zipper Sakura
Spring Bloom Easter Egg
Perfect Cherry
Perfect Orange
Isabelle
Purple Balloon
Tasty Cake
Waluigi Easter Egg
Ok, I’ve tried the pen, the spoon, mashing A, rubbing my hand all over the controller and NOTHING works. Maybe I’m doing it wrong, please help and post photos or diagrams anything that’ll make it easier. I HATE GRACIE! I’m usually really good at button mashing but not here! AHHHH!
(Basically, help)

Omg wasn't that in the gamecube animal crossing? It's been forever, but from what I remember, it's how fast you can tap the A button. You gotta tap it as fast as you can, til the car sparkles. That used to drive me nuts....

yeah, thats what it is
i hate gracie in gamecube
do u know how to do the pen or spoon? i dont

It’s just a button masher. I normally get it perfect, but I’ve had times where I maybe missed a split second, and it isn’t perfect and she dissed me hard. You just need to be on your A-game.

if you're talking about the washing Gracie's car minigame in Animal Crossing on the Gamecube, you really just need to be super duper fast when mashing the A button. I've never heard of the methods you've mentioned besides just using your thumb to mash. I personally tense all the muscles in my hands/arms and kinda jolt them super quickly (like making my hand do a "shivering" motion, it's kinda difficult to explain) to mash the A button, and honestly that only works half the time. besides that there's no easy way to go about doing it unless you have a Gamecube controller that has auto fire on it.

Yeah it's really hard
She was here yesterday and I wasn't able to, play sadly

I found something that may help! Or not, depending on your controller, lol...

Apparently, there are different controllers for gamecube, some having a "turbo" function for the A button. Without that turbo, washing gracie's car is super tough. I dunno the details, but you can probably find more info somewhere.

It's actually discussed in an old thread here on tbt.
Post in thread 'Washing Gracie's car' https://www.belltreeforums.com/threads/washing-gracies-car.357483/post-6287135

Good luck!

Back