• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Please Help!

Yoshi155

“I want to go home and rethink my life”
Bells
Switch
6929-4509-7861
Black Hybrid Rose
Pink Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Today I was using my 3DS when it just crashed and there was just a black screen. I turned it off by holding down the power button but when I turned it back there was only the blue light and the screen stayed black. Usually when this happens I try a few things. I take out the battery and dust it off. I take out the battery or SD card and place it back in. I smack the 3DS but not that hard because people online say that works for them. None of those options worked. I tried charging it and turning it on, I turned it on while holding down L R A and up on the D pad, I turned it on with and without the SD card, basically anything that doesn’t involve disassembly. None of them worked. I really want a solution that doesn’t require visiting a repair shop or disassembling anything. I’ll also update on if anything happens. Please tell me if you know anything that can help. And by the way I did check online for solutions.

Back