• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Voting, voting voting.

Who is your favorite villager?

• Raymond

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Raymond

Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Or, Raymond?

Votes: 13 52.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
I vote for Or, Raymond? Why?

Or Raymond Fa So La Ti Do.

I rest my case.

Really, though, Raymond is a pretty solid villager design and you can't go wrong with any of the three options.

Did posting in the New Horizons section earn them more bells than other sections? It did seem a bit excessive admittedly and probably a bit much for those who joined to talk about the actual game, rather than take part in forum events. But we can always just bump the active threads we were interested in anyway obviously.

I think I kinda sorta remember it being the case that posts made in this section earn a little bit more TBT than other sections, but I'm not 100% sure on if it actually is the case or some sort of Mandela Effect example of the fallibility of human memory. Just feels like something I saw stated one time. In any case, though, it also just makes sense since this is an Animal Crossing forum and most of the members who stick around and participate in events probably have opinions to discuss about the games and the villagers.

It's also easier to respond to those polls than it is to come up with an entirely new discussion topic for a thread that hasn't been made already. There were some silly topics in the Brewster's Cafรฉ section made during past events, like the most recent Camp Bell Tree, when we were all trying to come up with things to talk about to earn Star Dust for one of the events. Desperate times call for desperate measures.

I think I kinda sorta remember it being the case that posts made in this section earn a little bit more TBT than other sections, but I'm not 100% sure on if it actually is the case or some sort of Mandela Effect example of the fallibility of human memory. Just feels like something I saw stated one time. In any case, though, it also just makes sense since this is an Animal Crossing forum and most of the members who stick around and participate in events probably have opinions to discuss about the games and the villagers.

It's also easier to respond to those polls than it is to come up with an entirely new discussion topic for a thread that hasn't been made already. There were some silly topics in the Brewster's Cafรฉ section made during past events, like the most recent Camp Bell Tree, when we were all trying to come up with things to talk about to earn Star Dust for one of the events. Desperate times call for desperate measures.
Yeah I feel like I have also seen this information at some point, which is why I brought it up.

I can imagine it's easier. Maybe the people suggesting a seperate polling section are onto something? But this is coming from me, who apparently disrupted a now-defunct game about villagers names by answering with Barold every time, so feel free to discard my opinion.

Desperate times lolol did you get all the items you desperately wanted anyway? Hopefully it paid off!

Oh god, 2020 is back.

P.S. Kid Cat is clearly #1

Back