• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

volt's art stall ~ 🍄🍬 [closed]

voltairenism

the mac propaganda representative
Bells
Cocotryoshka
Vesta
Vesta
Pink Star Fragment
Purple Star Fragment
Feedback
100% (123) +
Hello! I'm in need of TBT so I'm opening a shop again ~

Currently not doing that realistic style I used to do, just this chibi one, because I've been rly busy!

Price: 650 tbt
To order, post some references of your character down bellow! It doesn't necessarily have to be from animal crossing.
To add a villager, total will be 1000 tbt.
Two slots.
1. EtchaSketch
2. A r i a n e
3. Snowfier

Examples:

XuGay1l.png
s5qqAVm.png
ERREPso.png

UAy7XOO.png
oal3N9Y.png

Have a great day! Excited to draw your characters :3

Last edited:
hi! i'm honored to be in your examples, i still cherish the drawing you made me so much <3 if it's okay, i'd love a new one! my rep had a few outfits i never commissioned drawings of:
if you accept, any of them is okay with me ^^
thanks for considering!

Last edited:
Not sure if I'm too late, but I'd love to order some art!
I'd love these two in their main outfits drawn separately. Thanks for considering!
Snowifer-ac-reference-sheet.png

Simon-ac-science-reference-sheet.png

hi!! should be fixed now, my apologies o”:
oh thats absolutely ok! so cute! I will start and send you a sketch soon ^-^

hi! i'm honored to be in your examples, i still cherish the drawing you made me so much <3 if it's okay, i'd love a new one! my rep had a few outfits i never commissioned drawings of:
if you accept, any of them is okay with me ^^
thanks for considering!
Sounds good! I'll start with yours as soon as I finish Etcha's

Not sure if I'm too late, but I'd love to order some art!
I'd love these two in their main outfits drawn separately. Thanks for considering!
Snowifer-ac-reference-sheet.png

Simon-ac-science-reference-sheet.png
I could swear I have drawn both of them before haha I could do, but it will probably take a while, is that ok?

oh thats absolutely ok! so cute! I will start and send you a sketch soon ^-^

Sounds good! I'll start with yours as soon as I finish Etcha's

I could swear I have drawn both of them before haha I could do, but it will probably take a while, is that ok?

Yeah! I'm totally fine with waiting.

Back