• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

volt's art stall ~ 🍄🍬 [closed]

voltairenism

the mac propaganda representative
Bells
Cocotryoshka
Vesta
Vesta
Pink Star Fragment
Purple Star Fragment
Feedback
100% (123) +
Hello! I'm in need of TBT so I'm opening a shop again ~

Currently not doing that realistic style I used to do, just this chibi one, because I've been rly busy!

Price: 650 tbt
To order, post some references of your character down bellow! It doesn't necessarily have to be from animal crossing.
To add a villager, total will be 1000 tbt.
Two slots.
1. EtchaSketch
2. A r i a n e
3. Snowfier

Examples:

XuGay1l.png
s5qqAVm.png
ERREPso.png

UAy7XOO.png
oal3N9Y.png

Have a great day! Excited to draw your characters :3

Last edited:
hi! i'm honored to be in your examples, i still cherish the drawing you made me so much <3 if it's okay, i'd love a new one! my rep had a few outfits i never commissioned drawings of:
if you accept, any of them is okay with me ^^
thanks for considering!

Last edited:
Not sure if I'm too late, but I'd love to order some art!
I'd love these two in their main outfits drawn separately. Thanks for considering!
Snowifer-ac-reference-sheet.png

Simon-ac-science-reference-sheet.png

hi!! should be fixed now, my apologies o”:
oh thats absolutely ok! so cute! I will start and send you a sketch soon ^-^

hi! i'm honored to be in your examples, i still cherish the drawing you made me so much <3 if it's okay, i'd love a new one! my rep had a few outfits i never commissioned drawings of:
if you accept, any of them is okay with me ^^
thanks for considering!
Sounds good! I'll start with yours as soon as I finish Etcha's

Not sure if I'm too late, but I'd love to order some art!
I'd love these two in their main outfits drawn separately. Thanks for considering!
Snowifer-ac-reference-sheet.png

Simon-ac-science-reference-sheet.png
I could swear I have drawn both of them before haha I could do, but it will probably take a while, is that ok?

oh thats absolutely ok! so cute! I will start and send you a sketch soon ^-^

Sounds good! I'll start with yours as soon as I finish Etcha's

I could swear I have drawn both of them before haha I could do, but it will probably take a while, is that ok?

Yeah! I'm totally fine with waiting.

Back