Vocaloid !!

maddieee

peachy~
Bells
Does anyone else love Vocaloid as much as me? xD If so, which is your favorite and why?

I personally love Gumi and V Flower, but I listen to all of them whenever I can. I'm obsessed lol.

*raises hand immediately* I love vocaloid so much
I actually have 3 vocaloid posters next to me rn lol
(I also have a miku wallet chain, sakura miku charm, snow miku 3ds skin, and a miku lanyard //w//)
I like Miku mostly, but also listen to Rin, Luka, and a bit of IA.

i cannot begin to even describe the amount of Vocaloid merch i have as well! i also have a poster on my wall too! in 2016 ( i think it was 2016) i even got to see Miku live :)

I haven't been into Vocaloid in years but Haku will always be my favorite character, ever.

I know, I'm weird. Haku isn't even a real Vocaloid but she just... I can't even describe how much she means to me aaaaa

I used to be really into vocaloid when I was younger (when I was in 8th grade, I'm now in 12th)
I went to a Miku concert live in NYC and it was really unexpected because I was the only young girl out of a bunch of 30 year old men and it scarred me lmao
My favorites were Gumi and Gakupo

I love them very much so. Found Miku when her 3ds game was given to me, then saw her on a top 10 animated band list, and fell in love with her when I gave her concerts a shot. It's hard to pick which one I love the most, but I think Len Kagamine, and Luka Megurine are up there.

- - - Post Merge - - -

i cannot begin to even describe the amount of Vocaloid merch i have as well! i also have a poster on my wall too! in 2016 ( i think it was 2016) i even got to see Miku live :)

I want to see a concert too so badly!

Does anyone else love Vocaloid as much as me? xD If so, which is your favorite and why?

I personally love Gumi and V Flower, but I listen to all of them whenever I can. I'm obsessed lol.

I don't hate any of them, but my #1 is definitely Gakupo. I don't see him used or liked too much, but I enjoy whenever he's in a song. ^u^

I listen to it every now and then, it's p neat! my sister is a b s o l u t e l y obsessed though, she has like a million miku nendoroids and tons of other merch, and she cried at the live concert in toronto last year. it's endearing but at the same time kind of strange haha

i was super into it in 2012 and continued keeping up w it until like 2014/2015 but i havent listened or seen anything in a longgg time now lol so idk. my fav voicebanks are IA, v flower, gumi and luka i think idk it depends on the language, luka's english is better than many others.
overall i rly like IA, v flower, piko, len and to some extent oliver (all his songs suck like they seriously sound like music from kuroshi(censored)tsuji and his english is Si Bad but his design is nice .,,)
v flower and IA are definitely the best voice wise, piko and oliver are cute (but piko has like 0.3 songs ...) and i just like len because he was my favourite when i started liking vocaloid and he has a lot of nice songs idk.

kaito is the worst in every single way, his voice is terrible and ruins everything he's in, his design is bad, his fan made personality is so Bad (you know .. the creep that is naked except for his scarf thing.,....) abd everything else about him is bad. gakupo is boring and his voice is kinda Meh and used for like 1 good thing but i dont hate him i just avoid him bc he's not good.

fav producers or w/e are hachi, powapowa p, vocaliod p and honeyworks or whatever theyre called idkkkk

miku is like the Basic and Common one and i dont really like her voice for a lot of things But bc she's used for like everything there are a lot of good stuff w miku hhhhh

even tho i dont listen to anything and im not into it anymore i still have a lot of opinions ok Sorry .,.

Teto //jk

but for real my favourite is probably always going to be between Avanna and Oliver. Haven't listened to Vocaloid in years tho.

I love YANHE! She was one of the VOCALOIDs that has always caught my attention, sadly she isn't used in many songs.
I guess close runner ups would be OLIVER, AVANNA, YOHIOloid, and Kagamine Len.

I listen to it every now and then, it's p neat! my sister is a b s o l u t e l y obsessed though, she has like a million miku nendoroids and tons of other merch, and she cried at the live concert in toronto last year. it's endearing but at the same time kind of strange haha

My sister would scream if she went there

I'm very picky with the vocaloid songs I listen to. But I do like them!

My favourites being GUMI and Rin Kagamine.

I was a huge fan when I was in middle school, I was a prime weeb actually. I loved vocaloid so much that in 7th grade music class, I decided to sing World is Mine in front of my entire class! *cringe*
I got out of it mid freshman year. I was sick of being called a weeb, and being one (and the other people around me who liked it made me wanna die, they were so disgustingly cringey). But just a half an hour or so ago, I reminisced on some songs. It's such a driving technology that could really forward the music industry.
(i could write a whole essay but nah fam)
tl;dr I'm just not into it at all anymore but it's interesting and will always hold a special place in my heart

i know this is old but I wanna talk about vocaloid ....,,
my favorite is Gumi, she definitely has the best sounding voicebank I've ever heard and there are SO many good songs made with her!
Some of my personal favorites are Monster, Dysphoria, Grey, The chattering lack of common sense, Ladylike, Again and Copycat !!
ive also been pretty obsessed with playing Project Diva recently and I wish they'd make another Gumi rhythm game that I could actually get my hands on bc I love Gumi sm!!

i love vocaloid!!! i think it was one of the big things that got me into anime. since i was little my favorite has been teto BUT if we aren't counting utau then my favorite is fukase or rin. i also love meiko's voice!!! here's some of my favorite songs:
when i was younger i was really into the producer kikuo, but i'm a little unsure on him lately.... i still think his stuff sounds amazing but i'm not really sure what to think about the meanings of some of his work. currently my favorite producer would probably be dennoko-p, their music is so unique and charming!!! the art in their videos is great too. i super recommend checking this one out
(here is their actual channel btw, just linked the above video cuz its translated https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9eN4L-2cJDdkI2RWSIDILw)

Some of my personal favorites are Monster, Dysphoria, Grey, The chattering lack of common sense, Ladylike, Again and Copycat !!
i've never heard some of these so i looked em up, it's wild how understandable again is LOL gumi's english and the producer's use of her is really impressive!!!

Last edited:
oh i'm so glad this old thread got dug up because i love vocaloid!! my favourite is gumi but somehow my two favourites are miku songs despite that 😅 i think gumi has the best overall sound to her, though.

said favourites are these two! although honestly you could give me any wowaka song and i'd love it, he's my favourite producer and has been for a long time. miss him so much. rest well wowaka :( deco*27 songs on the other hand can be kind of hit or miss for me, but he's a general favourite producer as well bc i do like a lot of his work a lot so these are infinitely more a producer bias than an actual preference for miku lol

Back