• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Cycling Vis Classic Cycling ~ IN BOXES: Yuka

This post shouldn't be here.
Spooky.

Last edited:
lurk for my dreamies(tangy stitches, tia),along with stinky Merengue, and the bunny with the tip of the head black

Could'a swore I replied to you. Added, with the exception of the last thing. I don't know who you mean by "the bunny with the tip of the head black".

----------

images
latest

Lolly and Phoebe are in boxes!
Phoebe's lurker will be notified.​

Last edited:
Yay, another cyclind thread ^_^ More chances to get my dreamies!

I would like to lurk for Jeremiah please if possible :blush:

Yay, another cyclind thread ^_^ More chances to get my dreamies!

I would like to lurk for Jeremiah please if possible :blush:

I'll add you ASAP~​
hi, is lolly available? I would like her!

She is~
I'll reply to your PM.
----------
Phoebe will be kept for another two hours.
That is, until 2:30 PM Eastern Daylight Time

Last edited:
0O-HefMHNwemt4gnJ4YfNq3xFaTBaiFcwIRiUpzDZ1KObI8ptEMgoHOSDiy_tumRWexz=w300
orig.jpg

Cookie and Roscoe are in boxes! They're up for grabs until noon-thirty tomorrow.
I hope Roscoe's doesn't sue me...

Last edited:
Hello there, thanks for adding me so quickly :)

I no longer need Jeremiah however, but thank you for giving me the chance to grab him :3 I wish you the best and will keep checking your thread for my other dreamies!

Hello there, thanks for adding me so quickly :)

I no longer need Jeremiah however, but thank you for giving me the chance to grab him :3 I wish you the best and will keep checking your thread for my other dreamies!

Thank you for notifying me.
Congrats on getting him, and I hope you enjoy his company!
----------

Keeping Cookie and Roscoe in boxes for another two hours.​

!Attention!

I plan on reopening this at some point in the near future. Upon reopening the lurker list will be cleared and the thread will only be active on weekends and holiday breaks. I have a life, I think.​

Last edited:
Hi, is Tutu or Beau available?

Nah, man, I'm not re-re-reopened yet. I haven't even gotten to restart the towns yet. I'll add ya to the list whenever I get get to doing that though.

20161209_234551_by_s_purr-dar7vgv.jpg

And it was on this day, January 1st, 2012, that two towns were founded.

I'll get through this as fast as possible.​

Last edited:
Alright, you lot. I finally stopped being lazy and managed to open one of my towns.
Now, to start off...

----------------------
latest

Lucky the lazy dog is in boxes in Redux!​

Lucky has been adopted!
Residency list updated!
----------
180px-Tangy-Spongy-Sauce.JPG

Tangy the peppy cat is in boxes!

i know it hasn't been four hours but this isn't meant to be a bump.

I awaken!
Tangy is still available!​

Hi! Can I lurk for Colton, Cookie orPhoebe? Thank you!!

Last edited:
Back