• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Villagers You'd be Devastated if they Moved Out of Your Town

Lopez. Definitely Lopez. I know he's not super high on a lot of peoples lists, but when he moved into my town I discovered that he's such an absolute sweetie. I'm certain that Id probably be inconsolable if he suddenly moved...

The truly upsetting thing is that I'm 28 but I would probably turn into a wailing infant over his departure. Every time he tries to move I get slightly panicked...

Puck. For a while it was Peewee because he DID move out and I WAS devestated, but I bought his amiibo so if he leaves he's coming right back :)

Ruby is my ultimate dreamie so I would be crushed if she moved :'c
But I've had Diana, Rolf, Muffy, and Antonio for the longest so I would be suppperrrr sad to lose them too! But to be real, I totally love all my villagers and would find it hard to recover if anyone left. I don't have a card reader on my ds and even the thought of enduring a 16 villager cycle is just too much to bear!!
But, I make sure to be as careful as possible and so far I haven't had any unexpected move-outs (fingers crossed) <3

i started my first town with fang, and when i reset, he followed me to my new town, lol. if he moved out, id be so sad! hes become so familiar to me and i like his whole grumpy old man shtick

Zucker, Bob, Erik, and Melba. Love them the most out of all my villagers.

Last edited:
LUCKY... if i lost lucky i think i'd actually cry
i'd say boots but i got him from an amiibo card so i could easily just put him back in :9

If molly ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever left me not even kidding, I would be so devastated I would reset my town (infact I did once, I am that petty.)

Gladys or Walker- hoo boy you two ain't going nowhere on my watch
*has no time to play for a week*
Shi---!!! Gladys- you are NOT moving!(she pings me so often to move)

I haven't been an active player in a while so I haven't experienced this for a bit, but two villagers that actually did move out and it hit me pretty hard were Moose from my original ACNL game, and Lobo from my ACWW game.

marshal, probably but i would definitely cry real tears if i lost agnes!! shes my big sister after all and so funny & cute!!

Ah, mine would be Molly... She is an og Hau’ Oui citizen and there is no way I could let her go...

Sally, I might go as far as restarting the town if she moved out. even if I have her amiibo card

Well for NL at least I have all amiibo cards, so it wouldn't be a huge deal if anyone moved, however I'd definitely shed a few tears over Clyde!

Seriously Nate, this is the second time you've tried to move this month! I play every day just give up already!

I'm adding Eugene to the list because he referenced Star Fox while talking to me and I kinda love him for it, lol.

Still hanging onto Cherry for dear life. She can never leave. (Especially now since I have her Amiibo card, if she leaves I'll just bring her back. I'm not obsessed.)

Back