• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Villagers You'd be Devastated if they Moved Out of Your Town

Pippy. Would be hard to adopt her too. Unpopular villagers are rare to come by. Common misconception is that top tier villagers are hard to obtain, but given the the amount of players atm there are likely more people with their amiibo cards than people who wanna adopt them lol.

Also, I'll be sad if Keaton moved out & my town wouldn't feel the same without the squirrels too. Peanut keeps thinking about it. No way, slacker!

I'd be upset is Pate, Derwin, Bluebear, Molly, or Poppy moved out. Most of them have been in my town for over 3 years or so and I was just be so sad to see them leave, as they have seen my town grow from the start :c

I'd be devastated when any of my villagers leaves. I once lost Bob.. i was Close to crying because he is one of my absolutely most loved villagers. He reminds me so much of my own cat so when he left it left a hole.. I got Beau as a replacement and while he was adorable, i really wanted Bob back..

I'd be really upset if pretty much any of the octopuses left my village. I think they have a certain charm to them, and I'm still in the process of gathering up all 4 of them. I'd never forgive myself if I accidentally let one move out.

Molly or Ankha. I was lucky enough to have both of them as original villagers & fell in love with them instantly. They keep telling me they're moving & I keep begging them to stay.

@Esme - Very nice! I've thought that whenever I see Stella but wasn't sure anyone know what I was talking about.

Dang, if my boy Puck left, my heart would split in two.. Already lost him before, never letting that happen again

I might get a little sad if Gabi leaves because she's one of my original villagers and I can't help but see her as the OG Peppy lol. Letting Chief go will also hurt since he's my best villager friend.

stitches. he moved out of my town because i neglected him and i literally cried fo days. but i got him back in my second copy of the game so im good now

Agent S because she's an awesome squirrel and I'll be shocked if she ever moved out.

Lolly because I've had her since November 29th of 2013 and I've lost count of how many pictures she has sent me.

honestly? i'd be devastated if any of my villagers left from either of my towns. especially marshal, zucker and octavian.

I would be devastated if Portia moved out. I had to buy her amiibo card just to move her in and I am not letting her go.

I left my game for a while, came back and Graham was gone. I've managed to hang on to Erik since my second week playing, but sometimes I get worried that when I leave the game for a while I'll come back and he'll be gone as well.

I'm still kinda hurt on being absent on my game before I reset it when Ankha left. I loved my Cleo cat. I hope I'll get her again someday. RIP

Last edited:
Back