• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Villagers you think deserve a little more love

Rudy and Gaston. Rudy has the cutest facial expressions (after Punchy, of course :p) and I think the jock voice and the pitch fits him well and enhances his cuteness (though the personality is a whole different story lol).

Gaston - I had him back in NL and even though I initially didn’t like his design or him at all, now he is one of my favorites 😊. Not sure if people don’t like him because of his stache, but I honestly can’t imagine him without it. It enhances his cranky appearance in my opinion. It’s a shame his house is one of the worst; that won’t deter me though from having him if we ever get more villager room though :).

Oh my goodness, Pancetti! She’s one of the best snooty (edited because I am a dumb dumb 😵) villagers in my opinion, but totally underrated! She’s a super cute pig, with her cute little tum tum and cool white lipstick! Her house is cute! Her hobby is music, cute! She loves yellow!
My husband got her as a random move in on his island and I was so sad when he let her move. She even gave us to the best recipes — including the ironwood chest.

Pancetti > Diana, basically.

25D212F2-7523-4441-802C-98FE0B84AD06.jpeg

I love Genji so much!! I love how serious he looks versus how goofy he is as a jock. His smile is so precious too.

I love Genji too, but I’m pretty sure he’s extremely popular. He’s listed in the very popular tier on the linked list. Now, if you are saying he deserves more love in the sense that he should be more popular than Raymond, marshal, and Sherb put together, well then, agree ;)

Last edited:
Oh my goodness, Pancetti! She’s one of the best sisterly villagers in my opinion, but totally underrated! She’s a super cute pig, with her cute little tum tum and cool white lipstick! Her house is cute! Her hobby is music, cute! She loves yellow!
My husband got her as a random move in on his island and I was so sad when he let her move. She even gave us to the best recipes — including the ironwood chest.

Pancetti > Diana, basically.

View attachment 308136

I love Genji too, but I’m pretty sure he’s extremely popular. He’s listed in the very popular tier on the linked list. Now, if you are saying he deserves more love in the sense that he should be more popular than Raymond, marshal, and Sherb put together, well then, agree ;)

Isn't Pancetti snooty? I do love her a lot though but I had too many snooties to take her.

I love Cranston so much. The best lazy

Nan!! She's my girl! She's been in all of my towns since Wild World.

For someone really unpopular, though, I'd say Limberg. He's hard on the eyes but I kept him around until I had another cranky to replace him and I was actually kind of sad to see him go, he really grew on me. I threw him a going away party in a bar on Harv's island :)

Kidd, the smug goat. He's as adorable, in my opinion, as Raymond or Marshal. I also think Colton, smug horse, is pretty great.

Hazel!!! She does have an unappealing design, I’ll admit- blue hair, unibrow, buck tooth. But she’s so cute ;-; her design exactly portrays why she has the big sis personality. She always gives medicine when needed, too. And. Her. Catchphrase. Is. UNIWOW. ADORABLE MY GOD

Hazel!!! She does have an unappealing design, I’ll admit- blue hair, unibrow, buck tooth. But she’s so cute ;-; her design exactly portrays why she has the big sis personality. She always gives medicine when needed, too. And. Her. Catchphrase. Is. UNIWOW. ADORABLE MY GOD

You’ve convinced me. Next time I go village hunting, if I see her, I’m going to invite her even though I have her card. I’ve been interested in her for awhile. :D Thanks for sharing this with me!

Out of my current line-up, Agnes and Graham definitely deserve more love!

I never liked pig villagers but Agnes is another one whose design has been growing on me the more I read about her and see pictures of her. :) I feel bad for not giving Graham a chance as well since I was a bit annoyed with him for taking the spot I was saving for Raymond. I might give him another try as well before I settle for my last two villagers :).

Anicotti! She's super nice! Don't currently have her on my island, but she seems to be such a sweetheart! I may be a little biased since she has the birthdate of 2 of my good friends, though..

You’ve convinced me. Next time I go village hunting, if I see her, I’m going to invite her even though I have her card. I’ve been interested in her for awhile. :D Thanks for sharing this with me!

I never liked pig villagers but Agnes is another one whose design has been growing on me the more I read about her and see pictures of her. :) I feel bad for not giving Graham a chance as well since I was a bit annoyed with him for taking the spot I was saving for Raymond. I might give him another try as well before I settle for my last two villagers :).

Yes, Agnes is definitely one of (possibly overall!) my favourite pig villagers! Love her design more and more every day and she totally rocks the sisterly personality. <3 Also helps that she gave me her framed photo relatively quickly (she moved in much, much later than Goldie yet gifted it to me almost a full 2 weeks before Goldie did). XD

I find Graham very adorable now (I think it helps that I work in a semi-start-up-ish organization XD)! I can definitely see why you got annoyed with him, though, so I'm glad to hear that you're interested in giving him another chance! <3

Here's my list of Villagers that I think deserve more attention:

-Hazel
-Agent S
- Bill
- Mint
- Hornsby
- Alfonso
- Ozzie

These guys are all babies and deserve more love. ❤

+1 to Mint, she is adorable! 🥺 Haven't had Ozzie on my island, but the koala villager designs have been growing on me recently -- his especially. He seems like such a sweetheart!

I will name one for each personality category:

• Cranky kangaroo Walt
• Snooty cat Kitty
• Lazy duck Drake
• Normal koala Melba
• Jock squirrel Sheldon
• Peppy rabbit Bonbon
• Smug bird Lucha
• Uchi sheep Frita

Not sure how popular Daisy the dog and Hopper the penguin are, I'd imagine not exactly the most popular, but they're some of my (I presume) underrated faves. Daisy was in my first ever town, and I thought I was dating her! (I was only, say, nine or ten though.) I even named myself online after Hopper.
Amiibo_258_Daisy.png
Amiibo_179_Hopper.png

Back