• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Villagers that never appeared Again

I really like Meow and Bow. I hope they appear in another Animal Crossing game (Though the chances of that are slim.)
image.jpg
Edit: Also Megumi, she's just so cute!
image.jpg

Last edited:
Stitches was my favorite in my childhood WW copy, never saw him again. :(

Ahh, I remember Sprocket! I saw a post about him earlier in this thread >.<
This makes me want to load my old AC game and check it out. They should bring back all the originals that never made it past the gamecube version ;~;

- - - Post Merge - - -

Apparently Sprocket returned for HHD?! I wonder who else did as well.

ACE! Oh my god he was my original in gamecube and my favorite villager! I was so upset when I found out that I would never be able to get him back again... Oddly enough he was a jock, and that's my least favorite male personality type. But I guess he just appealed to my 8 year old self for some reason.
latest

Last edited:
Aziz was my ultimate fav </33. And there's also Bea, Flash, Bitty, Carmen (the mouse! not the mess of a rabbit that they replaced her with), Clara, Cleo, Ketchup, Cupcake, Emerald, and much much more. Way too many to list.

Last edited:
I would say Champ but he was in WW.

Tons of villagers that never came back were cool.

I had Stitches in Wild World and he was my fav, I've never seen him in New Leaf (or HHD for that matter).
Only time I saw him was while playing hide'n'seek on the island. /:

I had Stitches in Wild World and he was my fav, I've never seen him in New Leaf (or HHD for that matter).
Only time I saw him was while playing hide'n'seek on the island. /:

I have stitches in my town so he's definitely still around. He's just as precious as ever too.

Annoying little brat Penny never showed up after the first- thankfully! I hated her ever since she forced me into a trade that I did NOT want to do!! Nearly 15 years later, and she's STILL in my GameCube town!! Move out you jerk!! GO ALREADY!!!!

I miss Piper and Ursala. Ursala is my favourite bear villager and I don't even like the bears at all in game, so that's saying something. I'd probably have her in my town if I could.

i only played city folk before new leaf and i never had any villagers that arent in new leaf. buuut i really want emerald to be in future games... she's such a cute frog, i dont understand why they removed her!!

Back