Villagers that never appeared Again

I really like Meow and Bow. I hope they appear in another Animal Crossing game (Though the chances of that are slim.)
image.jpg
Edit: Also Megumi, she's just so cute!
image.jpg

Last edited:
Stitches was my favorite in my childhood WW copy, never saw him again. :(

Ahh, I remember Sprocket! I saw a post about him earlier in this thread >.<
This makes me want to load my old AC game and check it out. They should bring back all the originals that never made it past the gamecube version ;~;

- - - Post Merge - - -

Apparently Sprocket returned for HHD?! I wonder who else did as well.

ACE! Oh my god he was my original in gamecube and my favorite villager! I was so upset when I found out that I would never be able to get him back again... Oddly enough he was a jock, and that's my least favorite male personality type. But I guess he just appealed to my 8 year old self for some reason.
latest

Last edited:
Aziz was my ultimate fav </33. And there's also Bea, Flash, Bitty, Carmen (the mouse! not the mess of a rabbit that they replaced her with), Clara, Cleo, Ketchup, Cupcake, Emerald, and much much more. Way too many to list.

Last edited:
I would say Champ but he was in WW.

Tons of villagers that never came back were cool.

I had Stitches in Wild World and he was my fav, I've never seen him in New Leaf (or HHD for that matter).
Only time I saw him was while playing hide'n'seek on the island. /:

I had Stitches in Wild World and he was my fav, I've never seen him in New Leaf (or HHD for that matter).
Only time I saw him was while playing hide'n'seek on the island. /:

I have stitches in my town so he's definitely still around. He's just as precious as ever too.

Annoying little brat Penny never showed up after the first- thankfully! I hated her ever since she forced me into a trade that I did NOT want to do!! Nearly 15 years later, and she's STILL in my GameCube town!! Move out you jerk!! GO ALREADY!!!!

I miss Piper and Ursala. Ursala is my favourite bear villager and I don't even like the bears at all in game, so that's saying something. I'd probably have her in my town if I could.

i only played city folk before new leaf and i never had any villagers that arent in new leaf. buuut i really want emerald to be in future games... she's such a cute frog, i dont understand why they removed her!!

Back