• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Villagers that never appeared Again

Cleo. :c She was so adorable, I don't even care that she was snooty, she just looked soooo precious.

Attachments

• Cleo.gif
    Cleo.gif
    2.1 KB · Views: 299
I really miss Maddie. She was my best friend EVER in the gamecube animal crossing and I'm really sad that she never appeared again.

Other villagers I miss are Rio, Cleo, Sprocket, Rhoda, Quetzal, and Nosegay.

I really really want Meow, Bow, and Ketchup to make an appearance in a future animal crossing game. They look so cute!

I'm really glad they brought back Cheri for NL and I can't wait to get her in my town!

If Nosegay DOES come back, she'll be renamed Nosey, due to Nintendo realizing that "gay" is explicit, thus causing the most backlash in the history of media in general since the following incedents:
  1. Derpy Hooves being censored
  2. Gabe Newell fixing the extinguishing sandwich glitch
  3. SOPA denying access from the Internet for a day
  4. The Golden Oak Library being destroyed in the hands of Tirek
  5. The untimely death of Robin Williams
  6. And to save the best for last, the Fall of Wi-Fi

I miss having Gonzo in the more recent games :C
He's still in my town, travels between my two towns. Had him since almost the very beginning.

200px-Gonzo.jpg

I have Mitzi in my gamecube town... ;-; I can't get her to move back. Though, I like that she is still there. I know other people can'tt even get their old favorites anymore. D:

Betty. I felt like she truly cared about and loved lil' ol' me. She's the only chicken I've ever liked.
latest

Theres too many villagers I want in one game for example; Stella the pink sheep. But I always think to myself why doesn't Nintendo make a game with ALL the past and present characters (maybe call it ACU short for Animal Crossing Unlimited or something) but they should just make it so we can't have villagers sharing a birthday in our village? It could also be a game where if a new game comes out featuring new villagers maybe you can update the game via internet/wi-fi? Makes sense to me.

Dobie was awesome, along with Ketchup, Champ, Bow and Meow! They all seem like great characters to me, I hadn't many clues why the AC staff would remove them.

Last edited:
I've had Lulu in so many towns (yeah I reset a lot as a young child)

I miss Lulu, "yaaawl"! She was the coolest hippo!

The single most disappointing loss in my opinion is Sprocket. I love Ribbot and would have loved to have another robot villager in my New Leaf town. It's good to see that he's apparently back for Happy Home Designer, but I can only hope that he will appear in another main series installment.

I also miss Aziz, Billy, Boris, Buzz, Claude, Dobie, Flash, Leopold, Louie, Pigleg, Quetzal, Rio, Spike, Sue E., and Sven.

Despite them never being playable in a game released outside of Japan, I'm also bummed that they abandoned Julia, Kakkun, Nindori, and Pironkon.

I really want to have Meow, but she was only in DnMe+ ;-;

Ketchup also looks adorable.

aND WOOLIO REALLY NEEDS TO BE BROUGHT BACK

Back