• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Villagers that never appeared Again

Sven.gif

I miss Sven. He was a lazy old goat that never left my original village...and I remember he'd never come out of his house either. Or just rarely.

Edit: I never encountered Dobie, but he looks like the type of villager who would fit Smug well and be at least somewhat popular if he was brought back. Ketchup would be too.

Last edited:
No one ever says Tad! Whenever I see people reminiscing over old villagers Tad is never mentioned. Dude Tad was like my BFF. I miss him so much tad.jpg </3

I kinda miss Tad too. I think he was my first move and I was upset about it because I thought he had the funniest house (I loved those frog seats when I was a kid).

I wish I played this game more.. I only played it for a few days before I quit and went back to CF and this game turns out to sound so much better than CF and WW. I loved Ellie though, I had her. I had Quetzal as well and I also loved him before I reset.

Last edited:
I was listening to some old songs and I remembered of my save I havent booted up for months. I seriously wamt Iggy back the most. I love him and I hate the random move-outs in GC

Boots. Boots the alligator. It's funny cause you can make alligator skin boots. I have the feeling Nintendo didn't keep him for fear of animal rights groups (I'm looking at you, PETA!).

Dobieeee ; > ; LOOK AT THIS CUTIE
Dobie.gif
the only lazy wolf in the games, too, but he was only in ac gc as an islander-- which makes me sad, he'd be my favourite villager ever
i wonder if they'll bring him back in the inevitable wiiu ac...

Last edited:
I miss Stu and Tad. I really remember thinking they were cool and some of my favourite villagers in my town, even though I haven't played the game in over 10 years. It's a shame they never returned, don't see why they wouldn't. :(

I really miss Weber, the brown duck. He's the only original villager that still lives in my main town after 12 years. I thought my time with him would continue in WW, CF, and NL but alas, this cannot be :'(

omg, champ ;-; he was in the movie, and city folk, so idk why they wouldn't bring him over to new leaf. D: i still have him in my city folk town after 6 years c':

I liked Stu. He was an OG in my GCN town, also Petunia I think was axed right? They need more Cows & Bulls. Also I liked Weber & Quetzel.

A bit late but yes, very much so!

Iggy was one of my all time favorites, and he's one of the few jock villagers I felt have a design I like.
Emerald, she was a really nice frog, I liked her house theme.
Sven was another goat villager I liked.
Boris, though I can't really say why, other than he lived in my town.

Gonzo :/

He was one of my favourite characters in Population Growing.

Gonzo.gif

Even though he was cranky and grumpy all the time, we somehow had a connection and he still lives in my town even now lol.

I really would like Dobie or Champ in my AC;NL town ;A; Porter is a bit like Champ, I suppose, but how can a villager like Dobie be removed ? o:

Back