• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Trading Villagers for your Art!

tumblr_n712mgPv231tr95v0o1_500.png

I'm just messing around, of course. I can't draw worth anything ;^; I hope you get lots of pretty art, though!

Don't know if I should be updating my progress but I have around 60% of the lineart done
I really liked lining the haaaiiir~
and the second one will be a chibi if that is fine

Last edited:
oh hmmmmm ok thanks ! I think I will look around first for an original tho sorry! q wq

i might try...
hopefully lolly isnt taken later​

Last edited:
Ill draw you for stiches, i cant post examples on here right now because i just started here ^^

Ill draw you for stiches, i cant post examples on here right now because i just started here ^^

hmm,, then how could you draw for stitches? i would like to see examples before i reserve him

- - - Post Merge - - -

STITCHES IS MY ULTIMATE DREAMIE
//cries
can i see a reference for your oc?
i will gladly draw it in exchange! ; u ;
a reference for my art style:
http://xenosolemnia.deviantart.com/

i'm going to have to say no thank you. :(

Last edited:
I finished the first one but right now I am being forced to go take a science exam (hope I'll do good) so I'll post it to you later today

Finished! Here you go
tumblr_n7aqla4FZQ1t0qlhko1_r1_1280.png
Sorry I couldn't fit in the legs I accidentally drew her a bit too big
I am going to work on the other one soon :D

Here's the link to it

Last edited:
I would love to draw you for either Ankha or Stitches. I'd love both (I'd be willing to draw two pictures, full color w/ bg altho my bgs are bad) here are examples:

colorful ******* ponies.jpg
biiger.jpg
here it is.jpg
10000000.jpg

I also have galleries at kalicos.tumblr.com and furaffinity.net/user/bonenomy but thats entirely dependent on whether you're comfortable with furries.

Back