• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

BluebearL’s art shop PWYW TBT! OPEN

BluebearL

Bells
Feedback
100% (101) +
Hi everyone, I am hoping to save enough to eventually create my dream lineup but I love creating art and have some free time now. Everything I do is traditional but I will do everything I can to make it worth while. I have 4 options as of now.

Please see the order form and pricing below!
1600392043542.png
4BNaiMX2V1Gmtxo5JQU-nCEwjeM6IXiVcslFQ_gFm8GAeabpbFcKvCQi8rAug8YiwkdLq8y1icXSSJQoSYZGMH4gNOau-wON-0nNvZcfaPanH57ge_Clh-NctZY5KZuxQ9LjumNy
xJhpG4Yk2b-GcDaf6eXbsl-mbEq9S-PYtRJLSogunTqg-vu8_pYRk7nUF_dUNBn_8s49e2_CJ221IufOZe1pN4yixqo7F_QJtrzqnF9SYtSosJy4albduhcJbMePnoGIx07zcvrH
zuwqH_6YDaZzsVyAHWJwX6ELNIiMC3cZhz963AxYJ332NF3FhLFMO0fo9tl-v-f9TPXA3iEcHjhjWMCt7r0iqy6ML65ozFpWc-2lepCkOV2DzF_tNkrQEROiAL82jg2kHFskxQb9

lb6ZMPmb44xls0OTZtcXnezDFRFlE-tXNR06ZdxzEpJ6VUzgS5c7kt6iJme2gP2M5Jkq-2tcxQ-ZrTCDjwTgaqymOoqA6Z8HGNbyvdyxbJcsrmd0yC7ZV7x87mlPSxmEWNECS2v2
IMG_2430.jpg

image0.jpg

R7SPHH_3XJhFykP0qVYovm9dyP6g-8Ggf20NWSVwPdMRNhl_nv8ZVCBfNmCZ-0W-cNIKCzVPXPaymoRg3GiNvg-anwwqnJCXjKbhyRA_tE7HwEgWRA61U0XeKDlRjluc3H3Rn8yR
amye.miller's OC Sprinkles
Michealsmells OC's Taffy and Cynthia
IMG_2347.jpg

1601180518928.png
Prices + other details:
Everything is pwyw until I have figured out what a good prices would be, I really just want to make art so offer anything and I'll accept!
If your low on tbt I would also take some collectibles, just ask.

Detailed painting: TBD (painting is very expensive so I will be wanting a little more for these)

-Can do pets, OC's, Animal crossing characters and villagers!

Ordering form:

Style preference or artists choice:
Subject/character:
Any add on villagers:
Any Extra Details:
Price:

Last edited:
Ooh! I love your art!! I thought Biskit was a cut out or something due to the shading. Excellent! Love the ideas of the dolls too!

May I please grab the painting spot?

Subject/character: Webby Vanderquack from Ducktales 2017 (not the original one ew)
Any add on villagers: Nope!
Any Extra Details: Leaving it up to you!
Price: N/A

Ooh! I love your art!! I thought Biskit was a cut out or something due to the shading. Excellent! Love the ideas of the dolls too!

May I please grab the painting spot?

Subject/character: Webby Vanderquack from Ducktales 2017 (not the original one ew)
Any add on villagers: Nope!
Any Extra Details: Leaving it up to you!
Price: N/A
Thank you very much! I would love to take this request, I'll pm you progress as I go along if that works with you.

@Corrie Thought I might as well do updates here.
So I am really only experimenting with colour pallets, particularly with the face and hair colour. I have mixed a titanium white with a tiny drop of yellow and grey to get the perfect colour that I will be using tomorrow. Anyway, this is a draft sketch of the painting- It's very rough since it's a colours and proportions draft. I have started on the bow with a basic colour and will add detail once it has dried. This draft will be a reference whilst I am doing the real copy (which I am also starting tomorrow)
VeWxc860ujIwWz4AyajGaiZd4Tpk795kq4_BVcI4x0FC0501PzwgV041l8ARACEyrGGufU4Cgq3uI3ViQdkLE9re0tChXVcF0f0z0d6CwZXNYHLu_wyf7E1g1i4Ye_Zuwn-PzRHi
Sorry for the crappy photo!
The beak is terrible in this draft but will be re-proportioned and changed in shape+angle in the next sketch
My first step was to sketch some of the basic features on paper first:
IMG_2318.jpg
IMG_2333.jpg
IMG_2334.jpg
It's tricky to see but I designed a little dress in keeping with Webby's style (if you would rather her original clothing from the 2017 version then thats fine too)

@Corrie Thought I might as well do updates here.
So I am really only experimenting with colour pallets, particularly with the face and hair colour. I have mixed a titanium white with a tiny drop of yellow and grey to get the perfect colour that I will be using tomorrow. Anyway, this is a draft sketch of the painting- It's very rough since it's a colours and proportions draft. I have started on the bow with a basic colour and will add detail once it has dried. This draft will be a reference whilst I am doing the real copy (which I am also starting tomorrow)
VeWxc860ujIwWz4AyajGaiZd4Tpk795kq4_BVcI4x0FC0501PzwgV041l8ARACEyrGGufU4Cgq3uI3ViQdkLE9re0tChXVcF0f0z0d6CwZXNYHLu_wyf7E1g1i4Ye_Zuwn-PzRHi
Sorry for the crappy photo!
The beak is terrible in this draft but will be re-proportioned and changed in shape+angle in the next sketch
My first step was to sketch some of the basic features on paper first:
View attachment 320434View attachment 320435View attachment 320436It's tricky to see but I designed a little dress in keeping with Webby's style (if you would rather her original clothing from the 2017 version then thats fine too)
Wow that looks great!! I love the dress idea! I'd see her wearing something that style for sure. It's amazing how much work goes into a painting. I'm not the artsy person so I love seeing all the progress shots. Thanks again for doing this for me!!

I am going to continue to post updates here- it's more interesting than a bump anyway. Going to fix the proportions soon. Painting is tomorrow, should be complete soon!

GK_HHQZvAHhTZHCZ8SxHAd1OAoa6JV8Qmrr9dgwGX0l1VxSGwLJP7mZeNvuWugQCw1dyYRmmBcQFmwVZYhIt2s_Xm9ynQFmw23jZaylRpNDeAg2TzjqLJU1_fEFM5D3APYva39ux
CiacFebLu5TY3wblz51qL_UPjdUD7F9WWy31S_vmJqI2eAm9z0_PDTBGBxID6iKk4qPlkWE4BckMuu5gTRaTM9mim3uyn5NANkMporBrwJmW0DZvu33mNEgwMY74Ep3yzj7HlDjh

On another note I also completed this seperate piece today:
IMG_2347.jpg

@Corrie

So I haven't done cartooning in a while. I forgot just how challenging it can be despite to simplistic look it gives off once it's finished. It took a few goes to get the sketch right but after that the painting and outline was relatively efficient. I have two versions here. One with a cartoonish background deliberately green and white in reference to money and a plain white one. Tysm for giving me an example! This will be used as a painted cartooning example rather than one of my usual detailed paintings.

1601180164224.png

1601180182426.png

1601180200037.png

@Corrie

So I haven't done cartooning in a while. I forgot just how challenging it can be despite to simplistic look it gives off once it's finished. It took a few goes to get the sketch right but after that the painting and outline was relatively efficient. I have two versions here. One with a cartoonish background deliberately green and white in reference to money and a plain white one. Tysm for giving me an example! This will be used as a painted cartooning example rather than one of my usual detailed paintings.

View attachment 322709

View attachment 322710

View attachment 322711
Ahhhhhh!!! She's soooo cute!!! Wow!! You did a great job!! She's adorable!!!! <3 You got the colours just right and that's with paint so kudos because that is so hard to do! Thank you SO much for doing this for me!! :D

Ahhhhhh!!! She's soooo cute!!! Wow!! You did a great job!! She's adorable!!!! <3 You got the colours just right and that's with paint so kudos because that is so hard to do! Thank you SO much for doing this for me!! :D
Thank you very much that means a lot!

Bump

Starting to really improve. I am very excited to hopefully take on some new requests soon.

Style preference or artists choice: Paper Dolls
Subject/character: Cynthia and Taffy
Any add on villagers: None!
Any Extra Details: Up to you!
Price: 100 tbt? 50 for each?

Feel free to simplify Taffy as much as you need to! She can be crazy complicated.

Style preference or artists choice: Paper Dolls
Subject/character: Cynthia and Taffy
Any add on villagers: None!
Any Extra Details: Up to you!
Price: 100 tbt? 50 for each?

Feel free to simplify Taffy as much as you need to! She can be crazy complicated.

Accepted tysm for ordering and for adding a payment/price!

@michealsmells Tysm for letting me do this! I love these two OC's so much and it was such a joy to give it a shot. I am so sorry it took so long but I was a little scarce of time due to some unexpected stuff. Anyway I was a little experimental but here you go:

IMG_2438.jpg

I have the original pencil WIP pieces here as well:

IMG_2430.jpg
IMG_2431.jpg
IMG_2435.jpg
1601987202288.png

Also I did say that I would do this for free as a thanks so no need to send any tbt.

Last edited:
@michealsmells Tysm for letting me do this! I love these two OC's so much and it was such a joy to give it a shot. I am so sorry it took so long but I was a little scarce of time due to some unexpected stuff. Anyway I was a little experimental but here you go:

View attachment 324820
I have the original pencil WIP pieces here as well:

View attachment 324821View attachment 324822View attachment 324824View attachment 324873

Also I did say that I would do this for free as a thanks so no need to send any tbt.

;; you're so sweet. These are so cute, thank you so much!!

Back