Feedback
100% (96) +
─────────────────────────── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───────────────────────────
ZXp2jki.gif
Kasura's Art Shop
ZXp2jki.gif

A place for chibis, realism, and more!

Hi all!! I am very excited to be returning to TBT, and returning with my art! It has been some years since I last posted and I feel like my style has changed soooo much. I look forward to seeing everyone's mayors, OCs and such! New Horizons has breathed so much life back into the AC community, and it is so nice to see everyone again.
Please click the images to open galleries for each art type! I would say I specialize in chibis and realism, but I also sketch a lot and can do full-color sketches and simple cell-shaded full bodies/busts.

UBjse34.gif
Art Shop Rules:
  • I reserve the right to cancel or decline commissions for any reason
  • Cancelled commissions will be refunded if already paid, commissioner must collect refund within 30 days of cancel notice
Will draw:
NSFW
mild gore
SOME Antropomorphic/furry/animal characters
SOME mechs/robots
detailed weapons/magic
simple gifs (like in shop/sig)
Won't draw:
Anything that makes me uncomfortable
Difficult anthropomorphic/furry/animal characters
Difficult/detailed mechs/robots
Excessive gore
Detailed gifs

UBjse34.gif
Commission Order Form:
  • Type of drawing (chibi, realism, sketch, lined - reference a specific example from gallery):
  • Character Being Drawn (reference sheet/images):
  • Description of character, if not provided by reference:
  • Outfit reference:
  • Pose information:
  • Payment Offer:
  • Any extra information:

UBjse34.gif
Payment Information:
All commissions must be paid for before I start the commission! All commissions are digital PNGs except for sketches (where you receive a high quality picture of the drawing) unless specifically requesting a custom piece. I will accept bells, wishlist items, TBT currency and USD. Since NH is not out yet, tbt and usd are currently the only payments. I'll set up a wishlist and such when I'm more familiar with NH! Until then, payment is as follows:

Chibis:
digital png
TBT/Items - make offer
Bells - x
USD - $5 head
$15 full body
+$5 detailed bg
Realism:
digital png
TBT/Items - make offer
Bells - x
USD - $50 bust up portrait
$60 hips up
$70 full body
+$5 detailed bg
Sketch:
traditional
TBT/Items - make offer
Bells - x
USD - $10 messy sketch
$20 greyscale shaded
$30 color shaded
Lined:
digital png
TBT/Items - make offer
Bells - x
USD - $20 full body
+$5 detailed bg
If you want something custom, ask! I can do some pixel art but I am inexperienced so I don't include it.

UBjse34.gif
Confirmed Commissions:
These are commissions that have been paid for and thus confirmed. Note there are only 4 slots. I prioritize working on them in order of confirmation, but typically they are progressed simultaneously
  • Taken
  • Taken
  • Slot 3
  • Slot 4

UBjse34.gif
Waitlist:
These are commissions that have been accepted but not paid for/confirmed list is full. There are only 4 slots for waitlist, and they are first come/first serve if I accept them.
  • Slot 1
  • Slot 2
  • Slot 3
  • Slot 4

UBjse34.gif
F.A.Q:
Q: What program and tablet do you use?
A: I STILL use Photoshop Elements 10 and a Wacom Intuos CTL480 xD These are very old now!

Q: Do you do portraits based on irl pictures of people?
A: Yes! I have done plenty of portraits of commissioners/friends. You can either post or pm the picture (whatever you are most comfortable with) along with the form.

Q: Do you accept commissions that are not in your usual style?
A: Of course! My style varies GREATLY. I typically do chibi or realism but I do so much inbetween that really, I am down for anything! However, please do not send me another artist's art and ask for it in that style--commission that artist! I will only do styles I have done before (crayon-art look, sketch styles, etc)

Q: How long will it take for my art to be done?
A: It depends on the commission. Chibis can typically be done within a week, while realistic portraits can take up to a month if they are full body/complex. I also PM you progress updates and wait to continue until you confirm you like how it is going, so it only moves as fast as you reply.

Q: Do you accept edits? How many edits do I have?
A: Unless it is something major, I will edit your picture up until a week after the commission is finished. Major edits would be if I got something like a color wrong, forgot a part of the commission, etc. Deciding you want your character to actually have something else is not a major error on my end.

Q: Do you do sigs?
A: I made my own signature, and dabble in pixel art/banner making. I am happy to make more, but I am unexperienced so they may take longer.

3/16/20 - Got the post all sorted and ready to run!
3/18/20 - All commissions will be completed digitally except for sketches unless you specifically ask about traditional for things such as chibis and lined work

Last edited:
Welcome back! I would like to be your first customer of the new shop

Before I write my order form, what does outfit reference mean? Do I have to fill out the full form, or just enough to get you started?

Also, TBT still allows for real money payment for art on this site. It’s pretty much the only thing that real money transactions are allowed for nowadays. I still prefer to pay with TBT, but I’m just answering your question.

Welcome back! I would like to be your first customer of the new shop

Before I write my order form, what does outfit reference mean? Do I have to fill out the full form, or just enough to get you started?

Also, TBT still allows for real money payment for art on this site. It’s pretty much the only thing that real money transactions are allowed for nowadays. I still prefer to pay with TBT, but I’m just answering your question.

Thank you! I wasn't sure since it has been so long since I was active. Outfit reference is just if you have specific pictures of the outfit you want your character drawn in. Say your reference for your character is only a bust up, and you want a full body, then I would need to know what you'd like them to wear. for example, with mayors, this is the full 360 degrees of the QR code outfit they're wearing! I am happy to accept for TBT bells, but I am not really sure what to price my art at, so please make an offer that you feel is fair ^^

Here’s my order form:

Type of drawing: Chibi
Character Being Drawn:
attachment.php

attachment.php

Description of character: In case images aren’t showing up, she is a blonde-haired girl with a bun at the back of her head.
Outfit reference: I don’t have any QR codes, but she is wearing a brown winter coat with a striped green, white, and red scarf, black tights, black loafers, and a yellow ribbon on her hair.
Pose information: She is just walking
Payment Offer: 500 TBT
Any extra information: The tights are opaque as the coat is closed and knee-length. She’s also walking near a palm tree (the ball shaped palms like seen in California).

Here’s my order form:

Type of drawing: Chibi
Character Being Drawn:
attachment.php

attachment.php

Description of character: In case images aren’t showing up, she is a blonde-haired girl with a bun at the back of her head.
Outfit reference: I don’t have any QR codes, but she is wearing a brown winter coat with a striped green, white, and red scarf, black tights, black loafers, and a yellow ribbon on her hair.
Pose information: She is just walking
Payment Offer: 500 TBT
Any extra information: The tights are opaque as the coat is closed and knee-length. She’s also walking near a palm tree (the ball shaped palms like seen in California).

Accepted! Looks like TBT trading is down until later, so I will add you to the waiting list and you can send the bells once you're able to.

I’m so sorry that I wasn’t able to pay you. I can’t do that until TBT 3.0 is here, and we’re still stuck on TBT 2.0. Plus, this site is running into several technical issues, so it’s going to be a while until I can finally send payment.

I’m so sorry that I wasn’t able to pay you. I can’t do that until TBT 3.0 is here, and we’re still stuck on TBT 2.0. Plus, this site is running into several technical issues, so it’s going to be a while until I can finally send payment.

Oh it looks like my response never sent either, but no worries! My slots will still be open. If you are playing NH, you can also make an in game offer if youd like as I have my NH set up too ^^ I am not really sure how to price that though.

Payment sent. The feature has turned back on, so I was able to send payment.

Completed commission for Alolan_Apples -- Thanks again!!

QXtKDzm.png

Last edited:
Hi! I'd like to commission a drawing, but it's kind of a secret! I'll PM the details!

Now that is no longer a secret, here's the completed commission for Roseanna! Thank you for your support, it was a joy to work on ♡
lKOjroj.jpg

Gd5o7Sk.jpg

Back