• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Villager you were most excited to get?

LoonieToonies

niether here nor there
Bells
Don't you just love that feeling when you get a dreamie and you're on your way to pick them up? I know I do! In that instance, which villager were you most excited to get? I have to say mine was probably Beau... He was the first lazy to ever move into my first town, so when I lost him in a TTing accident I was beyond thrilled to have learned that I could get him back after cycling out 16!

Definitely Chevre and Sprinkle out of my current villagers. Chevre was a long time favorite back in ACWW (my first AC game) and i was so excited when i found out you could "pick" your villagers so when i saw her in a cycling thread i was so happy to be able to adopt her only two days after me getting acnl. Sprinkle i saw a picture of in an instagram post and i was like oh my god i want you in my town when i get this game so i was happy when i got her too. Paid a pretty penny for her but i'm glad she has become so popular. She is definitely my favorite in my town currently and she really fits the peppy personality.

I was pretty freakin' excited when Marshal showed up in my campsite... but for the wrong reasons haha. Not a dreamy of mine, but certainly helping me achieve dreamies! I'd say Beau but he was actually original (but he excites me all the time, he's a little cutie!)
Picking up Fauna and Skye were both very exciting though.

I was pretty freakin' excited when Marshal showed up in my campsite... but for the wrong reasons haha. Not a dreamy of mine, but certainly helping me achieve dreamies! I'd say Beau but he was actually original (but he excites me all the time, he's a little cutie!)

Beau excites me so much for some reason... He's just that special!

Beau excites me so much for some reason... He's just that special!

He's adorable -- I fell in love with him the moment I saw him! But for a while there he had on the hideous green duck shirt that's a default displayed design in the Able Sisters' and it was just like "Whyyyy." BUT HE FINALLY CHANGED IT after I delivered him a gift or something like that, and he changed to blue plaid and it so suits him! Also the way he 'sings' your town tune is pretty wonderful, at least for my tune.

I love my Beau, i transferred him with me through 3 different towns and he never gets old. So happy i decided to let him come with me when i reset my town as i debated leaving him behind

Definitely when Zucker showed up at my campsite. I don't really do the whole dreamie thing but he was the first interesting camper I'd had in FOREVER.

I was excited to receive Marshal, before he left anyways. Usually he's auctioned for very high prices I can't afford, but a very kind person gave him away to me for free! So yes, I was thrilled to have him move into my town, and I think he's great. It really made me sad to see him leave without telling me, though he did give me his picture.

Marshal's also the reason why I don't time travel anymore.

He's adorable -- I fell in love with him the moment I saw him! But for a while there he had on the hideous green duck shirt that's a default displayed design in the Able Sisters' and it was just like "Whyyyy." BUT HE FINALLY CHANGED IT after I delivered him a gift or something like that, and he changed to blue plaid and it so suits him! Also the way he 'sings' your town tune is pretty wonderful, at least for my tune.

Tell me about it... My beau went and changed into the ugly white shirt design from the able sisters. Thankfully I got him to change back into his cute lil deer shirt! Plus he goes really well with my northern themed town :)

Julian. I was campsite resetting. When I entered that tent and saw him, I gasped. Then grinned.

Others:
Klaus (campsite)
Diana (moved in naturally and chose a perfect place)
Roscoe (cycler)
Rodeo (cycler)
Deidre (cycler)
Mott (cycler)

Flurry and Ruby. I was so happy to finally get Flurry from a trade on here after she was in my campsite when I had no room for her. She's so adorable and I love having her in my town.

And even though she is/was a new dreamie of mine, I finally got Ruby last night. I had to get her in my main town, but ultimately she'll be living in my second town of Bunifrey. For reasons.

Flurry and Ruby. I was so happy to finally get Flurry from a trade on here after she was in my campsite when I had no room for her. She's so adorable and I love having her in my town.

And even though she is/was a new dreamie of mine, I finally got Ruby last night. I had to get her in my main town, but ultimately she'll be living in my second town of Bunifrey. For reasons.

Yay you got ruby! So glad :) congrats!

For me it was definitely Rosie! I had her in my town before I reset it about a year ago, so I was totally hyped that she was one of the first villagers to move into my town ^.^ I still like to talk to her every day, I try to do as much as requests for her as possible. Obviously not ignoring the other villagers, but I don't know, I just really like her!! x3

I got quite excited when I managed to snag Marshal in trade for Mott... he wasn't my dreamie but when I was offered the trade I really wanted to see what the fuss is about, and wasn't disappointed! Then when I got my 2nd game for cycling, he was one of my original villagers and I can't get him to leave!!!

I think the other villager I was excited to get was Agnes, as she is my soul villager and she was in my cycling town... but I had to wait such a long time before she went into boxes and I could transfer her over, it seemed like forever!

My ultimate dreamies since the game cube, EUNICE! I just got her on Saturday. :)

I was so excited when I was picking up Beau and Deirdre as I got both pretty quickly and they were the last 2 deer I needed. And I knew I could then plan out my paths and everything and know nothing will get destroyed by random move ins again. :p

I recently got Cube for my One year town too, who was my favourite villager on the GC and I haven't seen him since. =D And I was so lucky to still be awake at the time I got him. (I was considering resetting on the guaranteed camper day until I got him too.)

Back