• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Villager Moving Rumors (guide)

Hi, guys! Sorry for resurrecting an old thread. I just want to clarify something about the no-move rumors. If I hear from multiple villagers that no one is moving, can I save, quit, and go on hiatus?

Or do I have to personally stop a request to move before going on hiatus?

Hi, guys! Sorry for resurrecting an old thread. I just want to clarify something about the no-move rumors. If I hear from multiple villagers that no one is moving, can I save, quit, and go on hiatus?

ignore me lightspring is right, I was thinking new horizons

Last edited:

I could be wrong, but I think you need to make sure absolutely no one is moving before going on a hiatus. If it’s been only a couple of days since turning down the last mover, you‘ll be fine. If it’s been more than a couple of days, a couple of villagers may gossip about who is thinking about leaving the town, and once you find the mover and stop them, you can save & quit on the same day and go on your hiatus. I’m pretty sure once this happen you can pretty much go on a hiatus forever.

Back