Villager Moving Rumors (guide)

Hi, guys! Sorry for resurrecting an old thread. I just want to clarify something about the no-move rumors. If I hear from multiple villagers that no one is moving, can I save, quit, and go on hiatus?

Or do I have to personally stop a request to move before going on hiatus?

Hi, guys! Sorry for resurrecting an old thread. I just want to clarify something about the no-move rumors. If I hear from multiple villagers that no one is moving, can I save, quit, and go on hiatus?

ignore me lightspring is right, I was thinking new horizons

Last edited:

I could be wrong, but I think you need to make sure absolutely no one is moving before going on a hiatus. If it’s been only a couple of days since turning down the last mover, you‘ll be fine. If it’s been more than a couple of days, a couple of villagers may gossip about who is thinking about leaving the town, and once you find the mover and stop them, you can save & quit on the same day and go on your hiatus. I’m pretty sure once this happen you can pretty much go on a hiatus forever.

Back