• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Villager Hunting General Thread

Glad this thread popped up again today......Im considering campsite resetting for reneigh 🥺 and there are some good tips on the previous page

Reactions: Ras
Why is this thread not stickied? Threads on this keep appear because this thread keeps getting lost to page 5 and beyond. DX
Agreed. When I suggested the creation of this thread, it was with the intention to stop these 4 or 5 daily threads about this. I thought it would be sticked for at least a few weeks, because the hype around this will probably die down in a month or two.

But I can see why it's not sticked, as there's also a lot of sticked threads in this folder.

Y’all I just hit the nook miles ticket lottery I just got scorpion island + money rock island + found a rare diy recipe for a palm tree lamp + found one of my dreamies Beau all on one island i- what did I do to deserve this 😭😭😭😭 This was on my 3rd ticket.

excuse my hideous outfit i thought maybe if i dressed up like an orange i’d get my all time fav tangy
9ECAD3A1-4ED1-458F-96E9-0C0F9D496031.jpeg

The only good thing about there being so few uchis is u can get thru all the uchis faster and get to the one you want! Found Reneigh in a couple of resets 🥺
EX4j0y-WsAEsFIw.jpeg

Screen Shot 2020-05-13 at 1.17.52 AM.png

now just to get thru the painful card games...........

Today I moved out kiki because she's had a glitched house exterior all along and took it as an opportunity to island hop.

I was getting very unlucky, then I got something deemed as 'lucky':

Rocco
Paula
Hopkins
Annalise
Poncho
Tasha
Bitty
Bubbles
Kitt
Deena
Biff
Vesta
Cesar
Stu
Cobb
Monty
Octavian
Nana
Willow
Sylvana
Friga
Rooney
Greta
Tucker
Ellie
Boone
Buzz
Vivian
Cube
Phil
Sly
Shep
Sly
Maggie
Croque
Keaton
Rory
Sheldon
Tammy
Anchovy
Eloise
Tybalt
Carrie
Gala
Portia
Diva
Bill
Carrie
Rex
Tipper
Pashamina
Apollo
Aurora
Tom
Gwen
Sprinkle
Pate
Julian
Iggly
Jay
Skye
T-Bone
Quillson
Sylvia
Jitters
Pheobe
Raymond

That's right, I got Raymond, the greasy cat. However, an idea has sparked for me to turn him into a cult leader in my fairytale-space-horror town (because I can't decide on themes : V). If you have inspo send it my way .

EYEFpIxVcAAFL5_

sprinkle🥺🥺 your luck wasn’t great today but glad you got raymond and got to see some other cool villagers! :>

To be honest I was pretty excited to see so many villagers I haven't seen in AGES, some I didn't even know the names of! It was a pretty good experience. : )

I am doing the campsite method currently and i am going through it! I am about to have seen every smug villager except for Marshal and Raymond ugh. I still cant decide which one i am gonna stop at and take, though.

After days of using the campsite method I finally found my favorite villager of all time, Genji!!! SO happy : DDDDD

i went island hopping for a cranky or smug villager today and i used TWENTY FIVE TICKETS AAAA i've never used more than 10! here's who i found:

Candi
Sandy
Anicotti
Cyrano
Zell
Klaus
Pinky
Nan
Reneigh
Elmer
Candi #2
Rooney
Monty
Hamlet
Harry
Ruby (one of my favourites! but i already have audie for a peppy so i left her behind :cry:)
Cranston
Bunnie (so tempting. however, i already had a peppy - and only two male villagers sooo)
Cyrano #2
Cranston #2
Leonardo
Simon
Reneigh #2
Bianca
Octavian (INVITED!)

Angus
Eli
Boyd
Kitty
Boomer
T-bone
Ed
Henry
Bubbles
Lionel
Roony
Frita
Judy

She came home guys- the only villager I actually wanted to have in my town before the game came out.
I was planning to do this all day until I got her but after only 12 tickets- a literally screamed.

EYNp2S2U8AAWGrf

I’ve just found Audie using the campsite method!

1.Camofrog
2.Katt
3.Al
4.Felicity
5.Anchovy
6.Bud
7.Bianca
8.Baabara
9.Bella
10.Pekoe
11.Anabelle
12.Sprinkle
13.Colton
14.Jeremiah
15.Tybalt
16.Anicotti
17.Boyd
18.Maddie
19.Zell
20.Tammi
21.Broccolo
22.Mitzi :(
23.Pippy
24.Deli
25.Freckles
26.Ruby
27.Stinky
28.Pango
29.Crackle
30.Winnie
31.Victoria
32.Bunnie
33.Candi
34.Lobo
35.Chrissy
36.Iggly
37.Twiggy
38.Pate
39.Bitty
40.Chief
41.Chadder
42.Peggy
43.Piper
44.Peanut
45.Blaire
46.Sprocket
47.Broffina
48.Ankha
49.Joey
50.Carmen
51.Agent S
52.Flora
53.AUDIE

Guys, I decided to go on Island hopping yesterday because Elvis just left my island, since the beginning of the game one of my goal is to create a little Japan inspired area on my island and my two absolute dreamies were Zucker and Kabuki.

You see I bought the game just after a trip to Japan and just before being quarantined in my flat.
New Horizons really helped me during those hard times because I couldn't do my job, which is mentally and financially hard. This game was my way to make my dream travel last longer and relax.

After 17 NMTs yesterday I encountered ZUCKER ! I wanted him so bad ! When I saw him I literally screamed at my TV 😂
I think I love that game and parallel life a bit too much 😆 Just wanted to share my joy and thanking the users of Bell Tree too because everyone is very nice. Animal Crossing seems to have a kind and open minded community for a video game which I appreciate very much 🙏

I can totally relate, when I found Raymond at my campsite I literally yeeted myself across my bedroom.

I got Raymond as my first campsite visitor and didn't knew if I really wanted him hahaha, in the beginning I was aiming to not have multiple villagers of the same species, but now I became very attached to him too he's funny ! ☺

Awww congrats! It really is the best feeling finding a dreamie on an island when you're not expecting to <3
Yeah I kinda gave up because I wanted him so bad and didn't met any octopus in any of my island travels, I was telling myself I will buy his amiibo one day... Still think that concerning Kabuki though 😆

Congrats!! I have someone in my campsite right now. I hope it is Maddie!

Edit: Just Buck lol
Hahaha, don't loose hope !

I went island hopping two days ago and used 46 tickets...I was hoping for a smug bc I don't have any, a sisterly bc I only have one (Fuschia) and want to move her out bc I'm not crazy about her and she has the default home interior, or a lazy that I liked! Or would've taken any cat probably bc I really like the cat villagers and I have yet to encounter one at all...I got Ankha's amiibo tho so Meowtown will get it's first cat! :D
  1. Zucker (lazy) - sorry to anyone who loves him but I do not like the octopus villagers :LOL: Octavian used to scare me in the GC version as a kid lol
  2. Egbert (lazy)
  3. Drift (jock)
  4. Ursala (sisterly)
  5. Cyrano (cranky)
  6. Flip (jock)
  7. Truffles (peppy)
  8. Bella (peppy)
  9. Boone (jock)
  10. Vladimir (cranky) - the first villager I considered to take out of this...I think the cubs are adorable but I didn't end up taking him in hopes of getting a smug!
  11. Knox (cranky)
  12. Timbra (snooty)
  13. Mathilda (snooty)
  14. Aurora (normal) - :( I knew I was gonna regret leaving her but I'm not crazy about the normal personality and it was still early on and I was optimistic lol
  15. Lyman (jock)
  16. Mott (jock) - this was scorpion island!
  17. Louie (jock)
  18. Lyman (jock) - again...ugh
  19. Wart Jr. (cranky)
  20. Peck (jock)
  21. Flurry (normal) - so adorable but didn't take her for the same reason I didn't take Aurora
  22. Chrissy (peppy) - it was sooo hard not taking her bc I love rabbits but I have 2 peppy villagers already and tbh I don't think my island is ready for 3 celebs lol :(
  23. Sly (jock) - at this point I am so sick of getting jock villagers and hearing about their wilderness training
  24. Pashmina (sisterly) - I contemplated taking her bc she's sisterly and I prefer her to Fuschia, but then I didn't take her bc if she wasn't sisterly I don't think I would consider her so I kept going...I was still optimistic at this point
  25. Cesar (cranky)
  26. Marina (normal) - again sorry :LOL:
  27. Tybalt (jock)
  28. Bea (normal) - she was the villager who had moved out lol
  29. Anabelle (peppy)
  30. Sprocket (jock) - I thought he was cool looking and honestly if he wasn't a jock I might've considered him lol
  31. Rooney-at this point it was like 1am and I gave up in jotting down the personality types of the villagers lol I was getting delirious
  32. Stella
  33. Timbra
  34. Violet
  35. Monty
  36. GiGi (snooty) - she was in my NL town and I really liked her but I have 2 snooties and will get Ankha so I didn't take her :/
  37. Cyrano (again...)
  38. Ava
  39. Opal (snooty) - really cute but snooty :/ and I don't want too many
  40. Wade
  41. Prince
  42. Norma
  43. Alli
  44. Sly
  45. Egbert
  46. Pietro-the first and only smug I encountered...I debated for a while if I should take him but I decided against it...began to try to get some more NMT but my Nook Miles+ wasn't giving me easy tasks lol and looked on here to see if anyone was selling a villager and would take bells (since I was wiped clean of NMT from my failed attempts) and adopted Erik! :D worth it in the end just wish I didn't go through so many NMT lol but I guess I can't complain bc the last time I went island hopping I went with the goal of finding Mint and I got her on the first ticket :) got lots of repeats and way too many jocks...

Back