• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Villager Hunting General Thread

i think i might camp reset for an uchi ;o;
i either want dierdre or fuschia, but i'll probably run into jock villagers too since i don't have one atm dlkhjs

also question: if i find a camper i want, will the villager that moves out be in boxes that same day and be adoptable?

i think i might camp reset for an uchi ;o;
i either want dierdre or fuschia, but i'll probably run into jock villagers too since i don't have one atm dlkhjs

also question: if i find a camper i want, will the villager that moves out be in boxes that same day and be adoptable?
Yes when the camper agrees to move in, if you go to the house of the villager that's moving out then they should be in boxes immediately!
BTW I'm gonna have Fuschia move out by amiibo this week if you want her! She was one of my starters so she has the starter uchi furniture but I'm honestly not sure if when she moves she'll have that or her actual furniture but lmk if you'd wanna adopt her! :)

omg this **** is so tedious 😭
so far i've gone 13 days in a row with isabelle having no news

I used about 50+ tickets looking for Julian. Creepy Beardo is the only repeat villager I got.
I did not find Julian.
I had 15? tickets left when I came across Drago, someone else I super wanted. If I can’t have a unicorn, I’ll have a dragon!

I built the campsite yesterday so I'm hoping I get my first visitor soon. I presume Tom Nook gets the bookings?

bored with this game. i want office cat.
IMG_20200519_001209.jpg

took me an hour. and I was making/eating dinner during this.

list:
(08/05) Lily (normal)
(18/05) Hans (smug)
(05/10) Monty (cranky)
(17/10) Graham (Smug)
(27/10) Olaf (Smug)
(04/10) Raymond (Smug)

I think my luck is because I tried for Ankha before and got a lot of smugs.
I am happy ^~^

A couple of days ago, I was island hopping so I could find a snooty or uchi villager. I wanted to cry because I found so many great villagers on islands but couldn't take any of them (mostly because I already have two crankies & two lazies and I want to make sure I have every personality).

I found: Zucker, Marina, Octavian, Stitches, Maple, Bianca, Poppy, and Eugene.

I was getting a bit discouraged until I ran into Diana. Hopefully my next search for a new uchi will not be so bad.

(I also found Sherb at my campsite yesterday. Had to let him go too.)

Sorry to sound braggy, I'm just super excited! Okay, you're not going to believe this! I got both Judy and RAYMOND on the same day! This is crazy! I now have 4/8 new villagers (Reneigh, Audie, Judy and Raymond!)

2020052214390000-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

I got Raymond. I thought I was going to get some cool villagers, but not this cool! One reason I'm soooooo amazed is that it only took me 6 NMT islands to find him! I've heard stories of people using hundreds of NMT to find him. Here's a list of my other 6 encounters...

-Freya
-Jacob
-Jitters
-Celia
-Apollo
-RAYMOND!!!

2020060512131500-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

I got Judy randomly at my campsite! I knew it was going to be a snooty villager (because I'm lacking in those), but I thought it would be Gigi or someone! RNGesus is on my side today!

It looks like you'll be spared from island hopping and burning NMT for hours. Especially when redeeming NMT. Can we please order more than one at a time, please?

Congrats! That must be an awesome feeling. I hope you can spread some of that luck around - I was so excited to see who was camping today in my town, and it was Violet :(

Congrats!! That's really insanely lucky! I think the best luck I've had is back to back Marshal and Ankha as campsite visitors, but 6 NMT for Raymond is no joke. Maybe go buy yourself a lotto ticket haha.

i don't want to time travel, so i assume that if i find pekoe in the campsite and reset until she asks colton to move that'll work? i've decided that this go around i want to find some of them myself instead of trading and TTing all the time lol

Back