• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Villager Hunting General Thread

The Dreamies for me are:

1. Wolfgang
2. Lily
3. Klaus
4. Blaire
5. Chelsea

My goal is to have Kurta Isle be a forest core vibe.

I finally let Kiki go. I was trying to find a new Normal villager, maybe Fauna, Lolly, Mitzi, Molly, Vesta, Ione or Poppy. But after 26 tickets, I've settled with Cephalobot because he's a new villager and I haven't had him yet.

I usually have terrible luck when I go villager hunting.I recently went on a hunt with a very general target of one of my favorite female villagers from New Leaf that I didn't already have an Amiibo card for.I used up five NMTs and was going to quit there but on a whim I bought five more NMT's and two flights into the second set of tickets I found my favorite New Leaf cowgirl:

278347002_355097413251280_3293984720606816800_n.jpg

Patty really hasn't changed very much for New Horizons...she's even still wearing the citrus tank.Anyways,she's all moooooooved in(sorry 'bout that).

I finally said goodbye to Savannah today! She is so sweet, and I love her so much, but I wanted a chance to invite some new villagers (no one specifically, though I’ve definitely had some villagers/personalities in mind).

🌟 Sterling
🌟 Curly
🌟 Deli
🌟 Cheri - I almost stopped here! She is so adorable, and I’d definitely love to still invite her! I thought I had her amiibo, but it turns out I don’t, so hopefully I’ll see her again. 😊
🌟 Katt - Also adorable! She is so sweet!
🌟 Cesar
🌟 Marina
🌟 Chevre
🌟 Aurora
🌟 Zell
🌟 Apple
🌟 Phoebe
🌟 Bitty
🌟 Bam
🌟 Norma! 🐮💖 - I really couldn’t go past Norma! I love Norma, and I’ve run into her a couple of times. I already have so many normal villagers, but Norma is so sweet, and I don’t have the Welcome Amiibo cards, so I figured now was the time. I think she’s a cute addition to my existing cow, Patty! 😊

I think I’ll start the process of inviting an amiibo villager now, though I’m not sure who. I don’t have a cranky or snooty villager on my island, so I’d love to invite a cranky bear or find another new villager. 😊

I think I should have seen this before lol. I have been spending months hunting for 6 villagers.
I changed my mind on some of them while hunting for them, so this is my final villagers' hunting list:

- Zucker
- Roald
- Julian
- Lily
- Shino
- Judy

After months and months (I don't even have the courage to think when I actually started doing this) I found five of them. I only need Judy. Unfortunately, I had already found her when looking for Ankha lol, so yeahI could have already ended, if i had invited here before. I'll keep searching tho!

I think I should have seen this before lol. I have been spending months hunting for 6 villagers.
I changed my mind on some of them while hunting for them, so this is my final villagers' hunting list:

- Zucker
- Roald
- Julian
- Lily
- Shino
- Judy

After months and months (I don't even have the courage to think when I actually started doing this) I found five of them. I only need Judy. Unfortunately, I had already found her when looking for Ankha lol, so yeahI could have already ended, if i had invited here before. I'll keep searching tho!
I have Judy and was gonna kick her out and void her anyways but if you ever get an open plot you can have her if you'd like, she is ungifted and I didn't change her catchphrase or anything.

I have Judy and was gonna kick her out and void her anyways but if you ever get an open plot you can have her if you'd like, she is ungifted and I didn't change her catchphrase or anything.
Hi, thanks for the help and sorry for the late reply! It would have been great if you could help me, however I don't have an open plot. I have been trying to kick out Renée, but it turns out she is the last villager who moved in. I read that the last villager who moved in won't ask to leave and after few trials, I m convinced it's pretty much true. Huh, it's really unlucky...

So, I guess I will have to find Judy with the campsite, but thanks for the help!

I found these Word documents of previous villager hunts I had since 2021. 0_0 I don't really villager hunt nowadays since I'm happy with my current set of villagers, so I'll post about these instead!

March 28th, 2021: Welp, Olivia's moving out in a couple of days, which sucks because she's one of my favorite villagers. But I have her amiibo card, so I can get her back whenever I want. I only have enough Nook Miles for 20 NMT's, so I'm going on a 20 NMT hunt for a jock or sisterly villager. Here are the villagers that I'm hoping to get:

Sisterly Villagers
-Cherry
-Frita
-Fuchsia
-Reneigh

Jock Villagers
-Bam
-Genji
-Goose
-Snake

Once the hunt starts, I'm gonna write down the names of the villagers that I encounter. Wish me luck!

March 29th, 2021: Olivia's packing her things and she'll be gone by tomorrow. I have enough Nook Miles for 18 NMT's. [my online friend's name] gave me 14 NMT's and my brother gave me 3 NMT's, so now I have a total of 35 NMT's. I'll try to get 5 more NMT's by tomorrow.

March 30th, 2021: Today is Villager Hunting Day! I now have 40 NMT's and 40 chances to get a villager I want. I'm not gonna do it now because I have to get ready for school, but I'll be playing during lunch and when I get back home, at least.

...I found Fuchsia on the fifth NMT. I'm not even joking. That was pretty lucky, if I do say so myself. Of course, I invited her since she was one of the villagers I wanted. Here are the villagers I found:

1. Blanche
2. Miranda
3. Cyrano
4. Deli
5. Fuchsia

April 14th, 2021: Bluebear's moving out in a couple of days, but I'm not as upset that she's moving away as much as Olivia. But I'm working on getting her back because I miss her. But anyway, I have 30 NMT's left from the last hunt, so I'll be going on a 30 NMT villager hunt. I'll be looking for a jock villager, but if I find a villager that I like, regardless of their personality, I'll most likely invite them. Here are the jock villagers I'm hoping to get:

-Antonio
-Bam
-Dom
-Genji
-Goose
-Poncho
-Snake

If I don't have a jock villager by the end of the hunt, I'll use Hamlet's amiibo and convince him to move onto my island. Wish me luck!

April 15th, 2021: Bluebear is packing her things and is leaving tomorrow. I got the 30 NMT's from my brother, and we also managed to get an extra 5 NMT's each, so that totals up to 40 NMT's, just like last time.

April 16th, 2021: Today is the day that I hunt for a villager, but I'm not as excited as I was last time. I have 40 NMT's and 40 chances to get a villager I want. If I don't find a jock, I'll use Hamlet's amiibo and invite him. He's not that bad, right?

(I guess I forgot to record which villager I did get, but I'm pretty sure I got Antonio on the 18th ticket.)

May 4th, 2021: Alright, let's get this over with. I'm doing another villager hunt because Cookie asked me about moving out and I let her. For some reason, the personality that seems to move out the most on my island is peppy. (Second is a tie between snooty and normal.) Maybe it's because I don't like the peppy villagers that much? Usually when they ask to move out I'm not that close to them, so I let them go.

But anyway, since I have all the necessary personalities (apart from peppy, but I can always use a peppy villager's amiibo), I'm not looking for a specific personality this time. Though I'd love to find a cranky villager, like Murphy or Kabuki or Wolfgang. (And Butch too! I let him move out and now I regret it.) But if I find Mitzi or Audie or something, I'll invite them even if they're not cranky.

I have 25 NMT's from last time (26 before but I used one to get materials), so I'll be going on a 25 NMT hunt. If I don't find a villager by then, I'll either use up all my Nook Miles for some extra NMT's or let the plot autofill. (Which is a bit of a risky strategy, considering that I visisted my brother's island and the last villager to move out on his island was Ricky.)

May 5th, 2021: Cookie's moving out tomorrow. Also I think Lolly used the "he/him" pronouns when she was talking about Cookie moving away, but I wasn't sure because I didn't read the dialogue properly.

May 6th, 2021: Oh my god, I can't believe it. I found Murphy on the FIRST TICKET!!! I invited him to my island, despite the fact that it's the third time he's living on my island.

This was an 80-NMT hunt, the longest one I've done so far, and I found a villager I wanted only on the 77th NMT. (You'll have to scroll down to see who it is... Nah, just kidding. It was Mitzi, one of my favorite villagers.)

Also I'm sorry if you get mad at me because I skipped over a villager you like. I really did regret skipping over Ione and Kabuki. ;w;

Deli
T-Bone
Sprocket
Octavian
Boone
Rory
Julia
Rooney
Astrid
Gabi
Vic
Rex
Zoe
Faith
Clay
Kabuki
Plucky
Carrie
Knox
Merengue
Doc
Mira
Sylvanna
Bob
Molly
Kabuki
Margie
Hornsby
Knox
Marina
Tammy
Henry
Big Top
Merengue
Puck
Hans
Harry
Tiffany
Pinky
Sally
Mathilda
Marlo
Prince
Stu
Monty
Filbert
Bud
Rio
Moose
Carrie
Alfonso
Gladys
Cephalobot
Anabelle
Flip
Caroline
Agnes
Molly
Cousteau
Lolly
Quinn
Ione
Joey
Clay
Maddie
Tiansheng
Penelope
Antonio
Antonio
Pompom
Mathilda
Chief
Gladys
Angus
Lyman
Dotty
Mitzi

Hi, thanks for the help and sorry for the late reply! It would have been great if you could help me, however I don't have an open plot. I have been trying to kick out Renée, but it turns out she is the last villager who moved in. I read that the last villager who moved in won't ask to leave and after few trials, I m convinced it's pretty much true. Huh, it's really unlucky...

So, I guess I will have to find Judy with the campsite, but thanks for the help!
I see! I wish you the best of luck finding Judy at the campsite!
Too bad my plot auto filled and you can't kick out Renee right now since she is the last villager to move in, Renee is one of my dreamies and one of the villagers I was looking for and failed to find 😅

I see! I wish you the best of luck finding Judy at the campsite!
Too bad my plot auto filled and you can't kick out Renee right now since she is the last villager to move in, Renee is one of my dreamies and one of the villagers I was looking for and failed to find 😅
Oh nooo lol
We had what each other needed lmao. I was quite unlucky because my first hunt was Ankha and while looking for her I found Judy, but I hadn't a plan on what villagers I wanted so I didn't make her move in.
I feel so bad for Renée lol, because at first I was trying to kick her out and I got so angry at her because she wouldn't. I kinda hated her, but then I found out the last villager who moved in can't leave the Island (kinda weird, to be honest). So, yeah looks like the campsite is the only left option hehe
Well, if you ever wanted to find Renée again, good luck for that. In general, good luck with whoever you're trying to find ^-^

Back