Villager Exchange Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
From my signature, I'm looking for Ruby, Joey, Molly, Apollo and Zell! PM me if you're willing to let them go!

[ Want ]

Lolly

[ Trading ]

Marshal
Stitches
Pekoe
Blanche
Apple
Maple
Cookie

I need a backup trader basically. I supposedly have a trade with someone else, but they haven't responded me all day yesterday and I'm not sure anymore whether they are still trying to do the TT trick. :C I'm going to contact them to see what's going on, but most likely I will find a new trader. I really want to get Lolly ASAP for someone. <3

Flurry is looking to move out soon, I'd like to trade for any of these villagers or another decent offer.

Looking for:

Marshal
Apollo
Kid Cat
Ankha
Phoebe
Vesta

PM if interested

Last edited:
Rosie is in my tent, thinking about trading her! anyone want to leave me dream villager offers in my PM box to consider?

Villagers I want to keep:

Rolf (wolf)
Ankah (cat)

Villagers I can happily say goodbye to:

Pate
Clay
Poncho
Klaus
Jambette
A hippo (who is creepy and I forget her name)

I guess I could always trade Rolf if anyone really wants him

Villagers I want:

Coco
Lucky
Pietro
Ribbot

If anyone wants any of these, let me know :)

[ Want ]

Lolly

[ Trading ]

Marshal
Stitches
Pekoe
Blanche
Apple
Maple
Cookie

I need a backup trader basically. I supposedly have a trade with someone else, but they haven't responded me all day yesterday and I'm not sure anymore whether they are still trying to do the TT trick. :C I'm going to contact them to see what's going on, but most likely I will find a new trader. I really want to get Lolly ASAP for someone. <3
sent you a PM :]

My dream villagers that I am looking for are Kid Cat, Mira, Rooney, and Beau.
I have these villagers that will have to move out eventually: Jambette, Cherry, Walker, Frank (Moving Soon)
If you have someone I want, I do have the digital copy of NL which I do not use and can keep resetting to get a villager you want for one of my dream villagers.

Marina Is In my Campsite! If anybody is interested, please PM me! {Looking for the villagers in my signature & filbert x3}

Up for trade:
Ankha (Reserved)
Cookie
Goldie
Harry
Ozzie
Pashmina
Rudy

Looking for:
Big Top (Getting)
Kid Cat
Marina
Zucker

Might be able to part with some villagers for bells.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back