• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Villager Exchange Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
From my signature, I'm looking for Ruby, Joey, Molly, Apollo and Zell! PM me if you're willing to let them go!

[ Want ]

Lolly

[ Trading ]

Marshal
Stitches
Pekoe
Blanche
Apple
Maple
Cookie

I need a backup trader basically. I supposedly have a trade with someone else, but they haven't responded me all day yesterday and I'm not sure anymore whether they are still trying to do the TT trick. :C I'm going to contact them to see what's going on, but most likely I will find a new trader. I really want to get Lolly ASAP for someone. <3

Flurry is looking to move out soon, I'd like to trade for any of these villagers or another decent offer.

Looking for:

Marshal
Apollo
Kid Cat
Ankha
Phoebe
Vesta

PM if interested

Last edited:
Rosie is in my tent, thinking about trading her! anyone want to leave me dream villager offers in my PM box to consider?

Villagers I want to keep:

Rolf (wolf)
Ankah (cat)

Villagers I can happily say goodbye to:

Pate
Clay
Poncho
Klaus
Jambette
A hippo (who is creepy and I forget her name)

I guess I could always trade Rolf if anyone really wants him

Villagers I want:

Coco
Lucky
Pietro
Ribbot

If anyone wants any of these, let me know :)

[ Want ]

Lolly

[ Trading ]

Marshal
Stitches
Pekoe
Blanche
Apple
Maple
Cookie

I need a backup trader basically. I supposedly have a trade with someone else, but they haven't responded me all day yesterday and I'm not sure anymore whether they are still trying to do the TT trick. :C I'm going to contact them to see what's going on, but most likely I will find a new trader. I really want to get Lolly ASAP for someone. <3
sent you a PM :]

My dream villagers that I am looking for are Kid Cat, Mira, Rooney, and Beau.
I have these villagers that will have to move out eventually: Jambette, Cherry, Walker, Frank (Moving Soon)
If you have someone I want, I do have the digital copy of NL which I do not use and can keep resetting to get a villager you want for one of my dream villagers.

Marina Is In my Campsite! If anybody is interested, please PM me! {Looking for the villagers in my signature & filbert x3}

Up for trade:
Ankha (Reserved)
Cookie
Goldie
Harry
Ozzie
Pashmina
Rudy

Looking for:
Big Top (Getting)
Kid Cat
Marina
Zucker

Might be able to part with some villagers for bells.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back