Villager Exchange Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I originally posted this on Neoseeker but the only person interested has failed to reply to me and send their FC, so now I'm bringin' it on over here! Frita is moving out of my town on the 1st, so if anyone is interested go ahead and post! I'd prefer to trade for another villager, one of the following:
Lobo*
Sterling*
Lucha
Kid Cat
Lucky*
Lopez
Apollo
Pierce
Julian*
Kyle*
Skye*

I'll also consider bell offers, but if anyone has any of these villagers to trade I'll probably accept their offer over bells.
FC is 1005 9287 1133 !!

Last edited:
I originally posted this on Neoseeker but the only person interested has failed to reply to me and send their FC, so now I'm bringin' it on over here! She's moving out of my town on the 1st, so if anyone is interested go ahead and post! I'd prefer to trade for another villager, one of the following:
Lobo*
Sterling*
Lucha
Kid Cat
Lucky*
Lopez
Apollo
Pierce
Julian*
Kyle*
Skye*

I'll also consider bell offers, but if anyone has any of these villagers to trade I'll probably accept their offer over bells.
FC is 1005 9287 1133 !!
wait, who is moving out? :p

Hi, my Keaton is moving out on the 5th. I'm looking to replace him w/ another smug (Marshal or Julian).

I will PM you when he is boxed up :] I'd appreciate any help finding my dream villagers too, but not required :]

Nice!! I'd love that! Care if I pay you a visit? ;D I do have Julian (he moved in at random) but I'm not going to let him move for a long time... He hasn't ever even asked... Really sorry! I can pay you, though! Julian and Marshal seem to be very popular villagers! I wish you good luck in getting them. :)

*adding your friend code now* :)

Last edited:
Nice!! I'd love that! Care if I pay you a visit? ;D I do have Julian (he moved in at random) but I'm not going to let him move for a long time... He hasn't ever even asked... Really sorry! I can pay you, though! Julian and Marshal seem to be very popular villagers! I wish you good luck in getting them. :)

*adding your friend code now* :)

taking to this to PMs so I don't clutter thread, but to answer your question:
yes you can come by and visit, but I have a lot of stuff on the floor as I'm reorganizing, so I will be following you closely haha. Please don't run or pick up anything.

I will be on in about 10 minutes.

Would anyone like my Keaton? He's moving by the end of this week, but I can TT so he moves asap for you~

I finally an open space for a villager, and I'm worried that a random villager will take the slot :/
I'm kind of desperate for finding one of the italics in my sig (or non-italic; no big.)

I only have a few villagers to reserve; please PM me if you're interested.

Current Villagers
----------------
Olaf -
Kiki ()
Frobert *
Punchy ()
Baabara *
Kabuki *
Bree *
Boone -
Wendy -
(* = Staying!, - = Trading, () = Reserved)

Dream Villagers
---------------
Diana
Frobert *
Francine
Baabara *
Kabuki *
Bree *
Static (Might Get!)
Agnes (Might Get!)
Chow (Might Get!)
Hamphrey

(* = Have)

PM me if interested! I take dreamies amd Bels! :D

Last edited:
My Villagers:
Stitches (reserved)
Monique
Pekoe
Julian (reserved)
Sparro
Graham (not for trade)
Tangy (not for trade)
Renee
Grizzly (not for trade)

Villagers I want:
Bunnie
Nibbles
Kiki (might be getting)
Bob (might be getting)
Whitney (might be getting)

I'm paying 3 million for any of the remaining villagers I want.

Last edited:
still looking for:
Marshal
Julian
Phoebe
Mira

Have for trade:
Keaton (reserved)
Baarbara
Simon

Trading DRAGO AND KEATON!!

Looking for: Apollo

Will tip 10 mil for him~ :3

Last edited:
Looking for:
Beau,Marina,Lolly,Punchy,Pietro, and Francine. PM me if you have one moving soon, willing to pay! Thx!

Does anyone want Olaf? The smug anteater? AC2.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back