• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Villager cycling and Celeste

Tiffany

🌜 from Lunasoleil 🌞
Bells
Switch
3772-7854-6594
Blue Christmas Stocking
Blue Train Engine
Sleek Train Car
Cute Train Car
Floral Train Car
Yellow Caboose
Crystal Tree
Lost Star Fragment 004.MB
Tockoid
Froggy Snowman
I'm trying to get a villager to move so each day I see who has the I wanna move bubble and I don't talk to them cause it's never the right villager. Celeste was in my town last night and I am tting to get diys from her. So let's say that while I'm tting to get the diys the villager I want to leave gets the bubble. If I then tell him he can leave and continue going back and forth between yesterday and today to get diys what happens to the villager? Does he stay at the I'm planning to move phase or will he leave while I'm tting? My only concern is if there is a chance he will leave and his plot will auto fill while doing this. Thanks

From my experience, there’s a pretty likely chance the plot will get filled — I’ve picked up villagers from other people’s “void” (villagers that didn’t get adopted when in boxes) twice when I TT’d back one day. And the people I got them from could’ve been someone I visited for trades a month or more vs. days or a week ago; not sure how the game decides which void villager fills the plot.

Luckily I have Amiibo cards if I really wanted voided villagers out ASAP, but some people aren’t as fortunate.

TL;DR Yes, the villager will leave and it’s likely that the plot will get taken.

the one i'm trying to get rid of is from someones void lol

You should never TT with a villager in boxes coming in or out, I think this applies to the day before when they already told you they're leaving as well. You could get serious glitches

the one i'm trying to get rid of is from someones void lol
You could still end up with another void villager when the plot frees up. :/ It’s happened to me with one villager I voided from someone else’s void. The next one that took/bought the plot was from another island.

You can still TT forward one day at a time, but don't TT backwards or forwards more than one day until the new villager moves completely in.

This can cause the house exterior glitch and plots to auto fill with voided villagers

Back