• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Upcoming Nintendo Directs for Europe and North America scheduled for December 5th!

I have no idea why everybody assumes America has to get the game before Europe! I mean, times are changing, we all know that. And, I dunno about you guys; but I certainly feel that EU has had more of a game plan recently when it comes to release dates than NA.

I mean, as early as last year, EU got Black and White 2 days before NA! Even if the date is later than NA's, that's not to say that they can't announce it first...

It's not about other release dates, it's just that with AC, NA has always had the game before EU. I think that no matter what though, NA and EU will have the game within a week or two of each other.

Lets hope they dont screw up not telling AC3DS just like they did in october...

I live in the UK!
I hope they show some Animal Crossing news like another English trailer and the release date.

I have no idea why everybody assumes America has to get the game before Europe! I mean, times are changing, we all know that. And, I dunno about you guys; but I certainly feel that EU has had more of a game plan recently when it comes to release dates than NA.

I mean, as early as last year, EU got Black and White 2 days before NA! Even if the date is later than NA's, that's not to say that they can't announce it first...

AGREED.

Why not release it in the UK before other countries? were not all french, german, Whatever!

^ I wish that would happen; but the EU is seen as a whole. Not separate countries. I live in the UK too, so I share your pain...

Very excited. If they were going to give us (US and EU) a release date for New Leaf this year for early 2013, this is when I'd expect to hear it. It's safe to assume Spring for a time frame, March at the latest in my opinion..and it's December now. This is the most logical time to give up a date to us.

Another part of me is kind of afraid they won't even mention it to focus on the other 3DS games that weren't covered in October's ND.

edit: Oh, and the thread title should be changed to say US and EU NDs scheduled for tomorrow.

I bet they'll give us a more specific time frame of release. Like "spring" or maybe even a real date!

This is so exciting! What a great present Nintendo could give us for the holidays if they are ready.... a release date for New Leaf. I sure hope that the release date is disclosed, at last. Any date is fine with me; just give us a date! :D

11 AM Central time, if my calculations are correct.

This is so exciting! What a great present Nintendo could give us for the holidays if they are ready.... a release date for New Leaf. I sure hope that the release date is disclosed, at last. Any date is fine with me; just give us a date! :D

11 AM Central time, if my calculations are correct.

Nintendo Direct starts at 5 PM in the UK, and mainly England and America are 5-8 hours apart. It might be 9 AM - 12 PM.

So... UK and America will be having their Directs at the same time?

I'm kind of excited! And impatient!! ;) Nintendo gets Animal Crossing related mails every day, I think it's time to announce it with an official date. I don't expect anything new, just something about Animal Crossing, please!

I assumed that 9am Pacific Time is 12pm Eastern Time, and the Europe Direct is 5pm, as thus Eastern is 12pm...

Am I accurate?

Back