• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

ACNH × Sanrio Crossover Discussion + Question Thread 💗

Were you successful in buying a pack of Sanrio amiibo cards from Target today (03/26)? 🇺🇸

• Total voters
Got it!

Attachments

• EA46E9D0-FD1A-41EE-8716-75D2FB5A9AF9.jpeg
    EA46E9D0-FD1A-41EE-8716-75D2FB5A9AF9.jpeg
    29.5 KB · Views: 15
I'm starting to wonder if it's the supplier's fault here for us in the US. i'm pretty sure the store gets the card pack from their supplier. The other part and my guess is that well my friend said that a lot of stuff are held up at the ports currently and the cards among all of the stuff in the containers there. I don't know what makes my friend say that, but something tells me or us that this pandemic is causing the restocks in the US to be this slow. The other part is getting an official word about this from the store and the supplier(s).

Screenshot_20210407_171110.jpg

They have finally dispatched!

Luckily they weren't cancelled as I heard many people's had been! Y'know, even if they had ordered them a minute after stock went up; didn't honour first come - first serve, so I'm happy mine went through.

Received the email this morning about my cards been dispatched from Nintendo UK, really pleased to see they're expected to be delivered in the next couple of days and can't wait to get the villagers and items into the game :D

Well if the target stores doesn't have any information on restocks for AC sanrio amiibo card packs, why can't we just ask straight to the source, nintendo, get to the bottom of this, and learn the truth from them? I might know someone that may help us with this problem, but i'll have to see if there's a right time to ask him about this problem and situation for us in the US.

Right now, all i see on target store's twitter post is that the card packs are exclusive and high demand item and have no information on the restocks and was suggested to keep checking back, but they may sell out fast

if nintendo doesn't know, then what if sanrio company knows?

Back